E/1 | The Ghost Bride

*Since I'm gracious, I'll update both arcs

- Nighttime, Main Street -

(Name) was in his male form since the Headmaster quite asks a peculiar request-to check if he has abs in his male form, which he has. He was going late to get groceries for Luke and the cooking club as per promise...

     "Hm? What was that?" He asked as he heard someone squealing behind. "I've finally found you! My Prince!"

     "Pardon—"

- Ramshackle Dorm -

     "(Name)-san didn't give me tea last night... Did she forget?" Yuu asked himself as he wiped the windows of the dorm. They decided to do a weekend cleaning to avoid unnecessary clouds of dust around, someone isn't agreeing to this—"I HATE THIS! I DON'T WANNA CLEAN!" The one and only Grim whined.

     "Shut up, rat. If I were you, I'll do it so we can rest," Yuu stated and threw the dust cloth to the cat's face. Grim groaned, "I just have to do it... Just do it!"

They continued cleaning the dorm, not until they stopped when they heard a loud bang from behind. Yuu turned around and thankfully he saw a ghost attacking him with a sword, making him block it with the painting on the wall...

     "What the fuck, bro? What's your problem?" He asked, throwing the sword away from the ghost. "What are obscene civilians doing here?!" The ghost asked.

     "I took a bath thanks," Yuu gave a peace sign. Grim scrunched his face, "Aren't you guys the dorm ghosts? Or, wait—You guys aren't. What are they saying anyway? English, please! We don't like fancy words here!" He told the ghosts.

     "I demand you to leave the Princess's guest house at once! Civilians are strictly forbidden to enter this home!" One of the ghosts told Yuu and Grim. "What Princess? What the hell are you talking about with those rich words coming out of that mouth?" Yuu asked.

     "This is our dorm! Meaning, you two are the outsiders here!" Grim yelled at them. "How dare you! This residence belonged to Her Highness before you troublemakers were born. We'll certainly beat you up if you won't leave this place!" The ghost threatened.

In the end, they got kicked out of their dorm—they threw a few insults here and there. They went to the Headmaster to ask what was happening, and they didn't expect the situation. Yuu and Grim told him their dorm was stolen by a bunch of ghosts with white hats saying the dorm belongs to their princess...

     "Princess?" The Headmaster repeated. "I understand now. You see, your dorm was vacant before you teleported here and so it seems that—"

     "Get to the point, bitch," Yuu demanded. "Well, the ghosts that threw you off the dorm are the Ghost Bride's servants," the crow-masked man replied.

     "Ghost Bride? Just hearing the title gives me the creeps," Grim commented. The Headmaster cleared his throat, "She was a princess of a late kingdom that always wanted to marry a prince, but her dreams perished when she died on a tragic night. She still wishes to marry her dream Prince—searching in Twisted Wonderland to find him. Once she manages to get one, she'll use the Ramshackle Dorm as their retreating place—"

     "And you just let it happen. I hate you, Headmaster," Yuu said. Grim was fuming in anger, "You still have the guts to smile since those pompous, selfish royal brats took our home! I ask for justice for kicking us out of our dorm!" He yelled.

     "I certainly can't be bothered—"

     "Say that to my face."

     "I mean, even though I truly pity you two, we shouldn't bother them," the Headmaster told Yuu. "She's searching for a prince who doesn't even exist. Her qualifications are as follows: at least 180 centimeters tall. Someone slim doesn't have any fats. Slit eyes and a charming smile with lips you want to kiss anytime you want. Immaculate nails, too," he said.

     "Do we know someone who has the same appearance as that?" Yuu asked. The Headmaster clicked his tongue, "Not at all since such a gentleman doesn't exist, those things she told me fit the description of a fictional man that breaks the beauty standards. She'll never find a man with those looks here in Twisted Wonderland!"

     "You sure sound confident with that assumption, Headmaster. I'm betting my whole salary if she finds one this year," Yuu said and laughed since it probably won't happen. The Headmaster laughed as well, "Exactly, Yuu-kun. Ramshackle Dorm is the only dorm that perks her interest, that's why I currently advise you to find a friend to stay with until she leaves after a day or two," he told them.

Grim told how selfish and laid back the Headmaster is, earning comments that he's only being kind to the late Princess. Not until Yuu was thinking of (Name) and his looks—he fits the description of the Dream Prince of the Ghost Bride...

     "Headmaster! We have a problem!" Luke yelled, barging inside the office. "Luke of Heartslabyul. What a surprise, aren't you supposed to be with (Name) right now?" The Headmaster looked at the troubled angel.

     "It's about (Name)! He's currently missing and I think he's been kidnapped by a ghost!" Luke yelled and caused an uproar inside the Headmaster's office. "What?!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)