56 | Caught

*I watch your comment about how how the MC is hot

- Side Street - Festival -

      "Ahem! Welcome to the Night Raven College Inter-Dorm Magical Shift Tournament!" The host exclaimed, earning cheers from the crowd. "Pardon the long wait, but it's finally time to introduce our players this year!"

     The audience yelled, cheering for their favorite dorm and most of it are yelling Diasomnia, "Our first batch of players, the last year's victor! Can they make another victory this year?" The host asked. "The honorable dorm of Night Raven College, Diasomnia!!!" The host yelled as the players for Diasomnia exited the East Building.

Ruggie chuckled from the crowd, ready to wreak havoc. The area is full of people, advantage to make a wall for the hyena creates a stampede of troubled audience. He drank the potion they got from Azul to strengthen his magic for a limited amount of time (which tastes gross)...

Taking his magical pen, he pointed it to the Diasomnia students and cast his unique magic, while he ordered some audiences to recreate a hoard of running bulls. His unique magic managed to control 30 or more people, amazed by Azul's potion, but at the cost of most of his magic power...

     "He's so annoying!" Luke whispered as he watched what was happening from the big screen in Savanaclaw. Sebek (?) and Silver (?) immediately went to protect Malleus/Horn-san (?), but sadly got caught in the stampede.

- Savanaclaw Dorm, Colosseum -

     Ruggie ran towards Leona, proud that he managed to deliver their plan (?), "Leona-san! I did it, did you see it in the broadcast?" He asked. Leona smirked and nodded, "Yeah, it's great, Ruggie. Good job and goodbye, Malleus. This year, I'll take the throne!"

     The Savanaclaw students cheered for Leona, chanting Long Live the King, "We heard everything," Riddle appeared from the shadows. Leona smirked, "If it isn't the Heartslabyul brats, with our sweet little Jack siding with them. Did you transfer to Heartslabyul, newbie?" He asked.

    Jack crossed his arms, "I can't stand being on your side," he told them. "You traitor!" Leona yelled at the wolf, while the other Savanaclaw students glared at the newbie.

Riddle told them how they tampered with one of the important events of the school with their grudge towards Malleus and Diasomnia Dorm. Heartslabyul whose motto is to be strict, Riddle took his staff and pointed it to them, ready to take off their heads...

     "Hey, brats. Don't put your childish act of justice in this situation. It makes me feel embarrassed for you," Leona told them. Ruggie chuckled, "You come into our turf with a small number of people, you guys sure are cocky—"

     "Ah, I can handle you gentlemen with a simple spell," (Name) appeared from the top. She was floating as she looked down at them, "You underestimated the consequences of such tampering with an important tradition of this campus," she added and landed on the ground.

     "You!" Leona gritted his teeth. She chuckled, "Indeed, it's me."

     Ruggie chuckled nervously when he saw the smiling demoness, "You won't be able to disqualify us anyway, you don't have any evidence—"

     "Are you sure?" She asked and flicked her finger to the big screen in the Savanaclaw dorm. A large recording symbol covered it and Ruggie's voice was heard, with him slipping the plan in the recording and followed by the conversation last night, "How is it?" She smiled at them.

     "You... You're the one!" Ruggie backed away from the demoness. "Aw? A monster? Is that what you're trying to say?" She mockingly asked.

     "Hmph, no wonder Ruggie is weird yesterday..." Leona stated. "What did you do, (Name)-san?" Riddle asked, but Barbatos placed a hand above her lips.