102 | Snake

*Oh, I love theories if I make new antagonists

*Say "hi" if you're gay

- Scarabia Dorm, Vacant Room -

Everyone is back in the room provided by Jamil—Azul congratulated Jade for delivering his plan since he managed to talk to Kalim, who's hard to converse with because of his suspicious servant...

     "Like your assumptions, Kalim-san's had the high possibility that he's brainwashed and manipulated by someone in the dorm," Jade stated, earning a gasp from Grim. Yuu sighed, "I knew it..." He told himself.

     "Is that even possible?" Grim questioned the Octavinelle trio. The obedient twin nodded, "I'm sure you're aware of Ruggie-san's unique magic that can manipulate someone's movement. There's a lot of types of manipulating magic possible to control a person's mind, however, it's only possible for those who have matured and trained magicians," he replied.

     "That's terrifying somehow," Yuu remarked. The obedient twin sighed, "Indeed, it is. It's a terrifying magic, but handy in times. Only a few magicians use those types of magic," he stated.

     "You mean someone like her and Azul~?" Floyd chuckled. "We've seen her fight a lot of punks with just a pinch of her strength and then the fight with Sea Lion~!" He added, imagining the scene again.

Azul said he can't control a human since it's like being the puppeteer and using a living being as your puppet. However, Grim told them that someone in Scarabia doesn't seem to have someone like Azul or (Name) because Kalim's unique magic is Oasis Maker or water-summoning magic—he believes that goes with Jamil, too...

     The dorm leader of Octavinelle chuckled, "I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. It's best to hide your hideous claws before pouncing on your prey after all," he told the cat. The silly twin shrugged and looked at his brother, "So~, did you figure out who's controlling little Sea Otter~?" He asked.

     The obedient twin shook his head, "I, unfortunately, failed to do so..." He replied. His twin must've looked disappointed, "Eh? Even with your unique magic?" He asked.

     "Jade's unique magic?" Grim looked at the twins, confused and curious about Jade's unique magic. "Yeah, I haven't seen his unique magic. What does it do?"

     The obedient twin's eye twitched from annoyance, "Floyd, how many times have I told you about sharing our unique magic? It's very rude and someone might've used it to their advantage," he chided. Azul smiled, "I don't see any harm telling Grim-san and Yuu-san about your unique magic... Someone who's magic-less can't do anything after all," he assured.

Shock the Heart, is a unique magic that can make someone tell the truth. However, it has limits like any other unique magic—you can only use it against someone once and once only, with no redos. It doesn't work for people who are cautious and strong-willed like Azul, only works for those who are weak-willed and foolish...

     "It only works for crybabies and idiots, though~!" Floyd added. Jade chuckled, "It does indeed."

     Yuu scrunched his face from their expressions, "The fuck, dude? Stop smiling like that, it's terrifying. Continue with your report," he firmly told them, earning a pout from Floyd.

     Jade cleared his throat, "Well, it's certain that Kalim-san is the type to fall easily to my unique magic... Yet..."

Jade did manage to hypnotize the said dorm leader, asking if someone in this dorm has a manipulating magic that controls humans—Kalim said yes. However, when Jade asked who's the one that has it, the soft dorm leader didn't tell him because he was bound by a promise he did long ago...

     Azul laughed once Jade finished, earning a nasty glare from his vice dorm leader, "That's so funny! Kalim-san's kindness managed to override your unique magic!" He continued laughing while pointing at Jade. Jade sighed at the sight of the laughing Azul, "I'm afraid to admit it, but yes that's how it went earlier..."

     Floyd also laughed, wiping a tear, "That's so unexpected, too~! I thought he's the type to blurt secrets, but he's the opposite," he remarked. Yuu nodded at their statements, "That only means the promise is from the heart. How touching," he commented.

     "Now that we have the idea there's someone behind manipulating Kalim-san. That leaves us to do the last touches..." Azul stated and placed a paper on the floor. "Let's get this snake from where it's hiding, shall we?"

- ??? -

     "Chairman, test subject #34 is going hostile. The magic-sealing won't work anymore..." Someone in a doctor's suit told the person in the wait cloak, who stood up when they heard that. The moment they went to the basement, bodies are found everywhere, "That's her, Chairman..."

     "You! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!"

There, an angry-looking Barbatos is staring at them. She rushed towards them, wanting to choke the one behind the white cloak—but to her surprise, the one behind the cloak raised their hand in front of her snapping her body in half...

     "Thank you, Chairman!"

- ??? -

The setting changed, but the casts didn't for some reason because the blue genie and the man with the staff are together as he started to tell the genie he is the new master of the lamp, surprising the genie because his other master is missing...

     "Genie, grant me my first wish!" He ordered, taking a close look at the genie. "I wish to rule on high as SULTAN!"

Darkness loomed over the whole city, covering the skies with black clouds and the atmosphere turned into something chilly. Before they know it, the Sultan's clothes started to remove themselves and went flying towards the man with the staff and it made the Sultan angry...

     "Jafar! You vile betrayer!" The Sultan stated.

     "THAT'S SULTAN VILE BETRAYER TO YOU!" 

The scene was going too fast, too fast that Yuu couldn't keep up. The only thing he remembers is the fact the Prince was revealed as a mere street rat that took the lamp to grant his stupid foolish wishes, scaring the Princess. Yuu watched the humiliated street rat as he was kicked by the vizier, away from the Kingdom...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)