97 | Successful Escape

*I think I'll make a "possessive" ending for both Malleus and Diavolo

*Also, why is this story, good man? Like for real, I just add random lores for Barbatos

- Palace of Afterglow Savanna, Infirmary -

Luke took a knife from the counter and went towards the injured demoness, dropping two drops of blood on the wound. Leona sighed in relief and gauged the wound since it was healing slowly...

     "An angel's blood can heal different kinds of wounds, eh?" Leona stated as he removed the white wedding dress and the veil from her head. She was wearing a mini-dress inside, which is good, "That bastard—I mean, that idiot Malleus almost killed her. I'm glad you're here, kid," the lion patted Luke's head.

     "I'm worried about (Name)..." Luke murmured. Leona sighed, "She'll be fine. She's a demon anyway..."

They were glad they managed to lessen the wound's damage, but the pain will stay there as a disadvantage. Malleus must've wanted to make Leona suffer with this wound, but she took suffered with it instead. She's still unconscious, to say the least...

     "Leona! I've heard from the Kingdom of Thorns you objected to the wedding!" King Farena, his brother, chided. Leona rolled his eyes, "Ugh, isn't it obvious? She's my girlfriend, brother. That's why I objected to the wedding, I got her first," he crossed his arms.

     "Yep!" Luke nodded, helping Leona. "She's currently injured now, so we can't talk to her. We'll tell you if she's awake, so you can ask her yourself to prove that Leona is his girlfriend," the angel added and smiled at the King.

     "I—what a surprise, Leona. To think you'll get a girlfriend... Surprisingly indeed..." Farena uttered, looking at the unconscious demoness on the bed. "I'll tell the Kingdom of Thorns the reason why you objected to the wedding, I'm sure they'll understand..." He added and left the room. "And take good care of her!"

     "No need to tell me twice," Leona said, irritated. "Is that your brother? The King of this kingdom?" Luke asked, pulling the lion's sleeve.

     "Yes."

Amidst the stable pulse of (Name), there's already a scandal happening at the seams. "Crashed wedding of Malleus Draconia," that'll surely be the first-page article for tomorrow's newspaper and everyone's glad (Name) isn't popular, so she'll be named Malleus's "non-showbiz" girlfriend that turns out to be Leona's girlfriend. It'll be quite a show...

- Octavinelle Dorm, Monstro Lounge -

Yuu and Grim managed to escape Scarabia's dorm with the help of the hole they're digging since yesterday and the carpet they stole from the storage room. Despite not knowing how to control it, they have no choice but they can escape the chasing students. They crashed into a table and hit their head on it...

     "Grim, what the fuck?! This is why I should've controlled that carpet!" Yuu yelled, scratching the part he got hit. He looked around to figure out where they are, "Wait, no way! Don't tell me we're in—"

     "And I'm wondering who'll be visiting us in the middle of the night," the obedient twin appeared from the shadows and looked down at the injured Ramshackle students. The silly twin appeared behind him, peeking from Jade's shoulder, "I came here to check if there's a sneaky burglar, but it turns out to be you guys. How boring..." He complained and knelt in front of them.

     "Wait, the shady twins?! Then we're in Octavinelle!" Grim exclaimed, looking around him. Yuu rolled his eyes, "Isn't it obvious?" He groaned from the cat's stupidity.