14 | Summoning Barbatos

- Dwarves' mine -

     As Deuce, Yuu, Ace, and Grim proceeded to the said location, a loud cold gust of wind hit them. It made them shiver from the cold, "This must be the Dwarves' mine. I heard it was abundant before because of their mine." Deuce commented.

     Grim shrieked as he heard someone whispering within the woods, "This place is so creepy. Feels like someone will jump out!" He exclaimed, holding unto Yuu's legs. "Grim, you're ripping my pants."

     "There's a shed over there," Ace pointed to the south. "We might as well ask them about the mine." He suggested. The others agreed to it, following Ace.

Arriving at the shed, all of them peeked thru the window, checking if someone is home. Unfortunately, the window is filled with clouds of dust and cobwebs from the inside. With no choices left, they agreed to enter the house...

     Deuce knocked, "Excuse me, sorry for intruding, but—Oh, no one's in here. I guess everything is abandoned," he stated, looking at the mess they left. "Puwah! I got a spiderweb on my face! Disgusting! Ew!" Grim exclaimed, rubbing his face.

     "Yo, look at this. There's a mini-sized table and chairs here," Ace called from the kitchen of the house. "One, two, three... There are seven of them! So many!"

     "This home must belong to the miners, based on the name of the mine, Dwarves' mine. They must be living in peace before," Yuu stated. Ace just grumbled, "We're just wasting time here. The mine is probably out there and still has magical crystals. Now let's go check it out before dawn!"

- Dwarves' mine -

     "We're going to that?!" Grim stutteringly asked, almost ripping Yuu's pants. "Grim, you'll rip my pants. Stop using my pants as your stress ball!" He tried to get Grim out of his legs.

     "The grey cat is scared~. How lame," Ace teased. Grim's ears started to burn, almost enveloping him in blue fire, "I'm not a grey cat, I'm Grim! I'm not scared, too! I'll take the front, you guys follow me!" The cat said.

Entering the mine, the Headmaster is telling the truth. Multiple magical crystals are still existing within the mine, some are cracked and some are stuck within the rock. There's an eerie vibe in the mine though, causing each of them to look at the other...

     "There's something in there!" Deuce pointed in the distance. Looking where he was pointing, a group of ghosts appeared. Before they could blink an eye, they started to get chased by the ghosts, who seem to be eager to play with them.

- Cafeteria -

     "Yes we just need to replace the floor with magic," (Name) instructed the ghosts. "I'll take care of the magic to repair the floor instead. Please make sure no excess glasses are left in this area." He told them.

     "I hope the Headmaster isn't burdening you, Ms. Barbatos," Crewel said as he watched the ghosts clean the mess. "It's perfectly fine, Professor Crewel. This is not a big deal to me," he assured as he carried a table.

     "Excuse me, have anyone has seen (Name)-senpai?" A guy with lavender hair with a pair of blue eyes asked in the doorway of the cafeteria. "Yes, that's me," (Name) answered.

     It left the lavender-haired confused, "But aren't you a girl? Or is that what Vil-senpai said to me...?" He murmured, feeling shy because of the stares he was receiving. (Name) merely pat his head, changing her form again, "Don't worry. It's me and your Vil-senpai isn't wrong about it." She has returned to her original form.

     "Wow... You can change genders..." He was awed in amazement in front of her. "Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Epel Felmier, the first year of Pomefiore," he bowed in front of her.