5 | Diasomnia

*Barbatos/(Name) is a third-year, not a first year

*Yuu is a first-year later, his height: is 170 cm

As Grim was taken by the school ghosts while yelling about he was gonna be the greatest magician, all the attention went to Yuu and (Name). Barbatos just sipped her tea while Yuu is hiding his face within his hood, he was embarrassed at the chaos he started...

     Barbatos placed her hand above Yuu's head, "It's not your fault, Yuu-san. No need to be embarrassed because of a flaming cat," she assured the hiding Yuu. "It's quite a show, to say the least."

     Yuu looked at (Name), who was still smiling at him. He knows within that smile, a sinister attitude is hiding, "Thank you, (Name)-san." He smiled meekly. He knows very well that Barbatos is a demon name, but he's sure that he and (Name) had the same dimension.

     "We had a bit of a nuisance during the entrance ceremony, I beg your pardon everyone. Since we already have finished our dorm selection, this ends our entrance ceremony," Crowley announced. "Dorm Leaders, please lead the new students to their respective dorms." He ordered the House wardens. Then he looked around, noticing someone is missing, "I haven't seen Mr. Draconia this whole entrance ceremony..."

     "That's no different than usual, right?" The lion man stated, who doesn't feel bad nor surprised at all. The innocent-looking man is the opposite reaction of the lion man, "Did no one tell him about the ceremony today?"

     "Why not do it yourself if you're gonna complain about it?" The beautiful blonde-haired told the innocent-looking man, who placed two fingers under his chin, "I mean I would, but I don't know anything about that guy."

     "By Draconia, do they mean the Malleus Draconia?" A student whispered to his friend. "Is he seriously attending this school? Scary..." His friend replied with a scared look.

     Lilia Vanrouge, the one (Name) talked to earlier, "I wasn't mistaken then. I thought he might come, but he didn't at this point. I see that the invitation never arrived again," he said.

     Yuu went near (Name), whispering, "Do you know who they're talking about?" (Name) shake her head in response, not knowing what Malleus Draconia they were saying. As I said, her magic within this dimension is currently limited, so she couldn't use her magic like it was before.

     "My deepest condolences, we never meant to exclude you, Draconia-san," Azul bowed as a sign of apology. Riddle doesn't have the same reaction as Azul, he just crossed his arms, "His aura is quite unapproachable."

     Lilia sighed, "It's fine. Students of Diasomnia, do follow me," he instructed. (Name) followed behind, giving Yuu a small wave with a wink, "I hope this doesn't upset him." He added.

Leaving the Hall of Mirrors, (Name) was once again in her peaceful state. The night is still young, so she might consider taking a night stroll within the school grounds. A student nudged her from behind, interrupting her peaceful state...

     "You, how did you cast a spell without a magical pen?" He asked (Name). The demoness observed his features, he reminds her a lot of cabbage with a spiky haircut. "Answer my question." Demanding the demoness.

     (Name) placed her finger on her lips, signaling him to shut up. It irritated the man and tried to use force on her, this made Barbatos cast a small spell to make him fall asleep for a while, "Should've heeded my warning at least." She whispered and carried his unconscious body.

- Diasomnia dorm -

Diasomnia dorm is unusual in its way, but it certainly has a charm in it. Spikes that are similar to the roots of a tree are presented as fences to the dorm, a castle in the distance, and almost as large as Night Raven College. There lies the crest of Diasomnia Dorm, a black dragon, and below it was 1/4 of a spinning wheel. A pair of horns above the crest and spikes at both sides...

     (Name) placed the unconscious man on the couch as they entered the castle, not minding the fact she cast a spell on him, "You must've made him sleep, right?" Lilia appeared behind her, asking.

     She nodded lightly, "He must learn to not bother someone's personal space after all." She said to him and went upstairs to take a look at her bedroom. Lilia watching her from downstairs was curious about who she is, her smell is neither human nor hybrid after all.

(Name), on the other hand, has other matters to attend to. For example, her room that's quite empty, unlike the others. Flicking her hand on the wardrobe, it was filled with her clothes that she was comfortable with. Forming a small circle of a void within her finger, she pushed the bed towards the window...

Placing handkerchiefs, sanitizers, and tissues inside her cabinet, a dorm uniform, and school uniform appeared on her lap. She took a close look at it, the dorm uniform can be mistaken as her butler uniform style. A white blouse, black necktie, two pairs of white gloves, a suit with its collars different to the other (one black and one lime), lime hair tie and a long black pencil skirt...

Her school uniform consists of a suit that has golden linings to its collar and golden buttons as well. Her blouse is white, but the waistcoat is lime with 6 golden buttons. It also has a long black pencil skirt with it, along with a belt. Then there's a ribbon with its lace striped with black and lime, the same insignia of Diasomnia patched between...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)