E/7 | New Plan

*I'm still questioning, what makes the MC attractive.

- Outside Mr. S's Mystery Shop -

Everyone was laughing at the slapped students in the cafeteria, mostly laughing (Ace and Deuce) at Trey's horrible song. Riddle was laughing Floyd got slapped before he could even get qualified as the Bride's prince, while Epel is snickering because of Vil's reaction when he got slapped. Only Rook is worried about Vil's face getting slapped...

     "It's not funny, you know," Yuu remarked, making everyone shut up from his cold tone. The Headmaster nodded, "You're right! This isn't the right time to play around because the life of Barbatos is in line. Oh dear, what should we do?" He asked, panicking.

     "This is why everyone prefers (Name)-san as the Headmistress..." Yuu grumbled, looking at Crowley with a scowl on his face. "All of you don't need to be worried!" Azul entered the commotion.

     "Huh?" Kalim asked.

     "I have a plan for this!" The dorm leader of Octavinelle exclaimed. "I apologize on behalf of Jade and Floyd, for they don't know how to treat a woman right. Leave it to me for I, Azul Ashengrotto, shall guarantee you that I'll put the disconnection ring on her finger," she assured.

     Cater chuckled, "Oh really? I'm your expert if you want to get a cutie like a ghost bride~!" He winked at them. Deuce stared at his senior in awe, "Cater-senpai, you seem pretty excited..." He uttered.

     The orange-haired senior pinched Deuce's cheek, "What can I say, Deuce-y? It's in my blood after all. Also, why not join me? Two is better than one tho~!" He took the arm of the blue-haired junior. Deuce stammered in fear, not wanting to go and that made Ace raise an eyebrow, "That means you'll abandon Trey-senpai?" He asked.

     "That's not it! I—"

     Ace pushed Deuce, "Then go save Trey-senpai and (Name)-senpai! They're waiting for your help!" He exclaimed. The blue-haired is still shaking but gave a thumbs up, "You're right... We can't afford to lose the hopes of our seniors!" He exclaimed.

     The salmon-haired smiled, "That's the spirit, bitch! Now go on and wipe the floor with her face!" He told the oblivious Deuce. His friend nodded, "Alright, Cater-senpai! Let's end that wedding ceremony!" He cheered.

Cater sighed since Ace is making fun of Deuce, while Luke is giving them blessings of luck to increase their chance of succeeding. Lilia also joined since he can't afford to see his student Sebek fail a task, while he watched him suffer inside the cafeteria. That's when everyone had considered they'll go to prove themselves as Epel cheered for them...

- Cafeteria -

A series of slaps were heard, making the others awed in surprise. Azul asked why he was rejected after giving her a bouquet and a lovely song, but despite getting rejected. Turns out he talked too much and his words aren't from the heart, while Leona laughed since lies kept coming to his mouth—irritating the dorm leader of Octavinelle because he got scolded by someone who got rejected first...

     "I feel so down..." Cater whined. "And I thought I'll succeed," he murmured. Vil sighed, "A playboy can't get chosen like you, Cater. Even the ghost is sick of it," he told him.

     "Why are you here again, Deuce?" Trey asked the slapped junior of his. Deuce sniffed as he sobbed quietly, "I was gonna save you, Trey-senpai. The moment I faced her, I became so nervous... I couldn't think of anything to say!" He sobbed.

     "I was slapped because I was too cute... Oh, the disadvantage of having an adorable facade..." Lilia sobbed as well. Sebek looked offended, "I can't believe Master Lilia was slapped in front of me! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU SLAPPED MASTER LILIA JUST BECAUSE HE'S CUTER THAN YOU?!"

     "SILENCE! Your voice is too loud!" The princess chided, shutting Sebek's mouth. "Why does every man in this world need to be disrespectful, rude, and uneducated? You even dare to propose to me despite not wearing formal attire," she stated.

Then she compared them to her lovely (Name) again since he was too perfect and has manners. Chubby agreed that no one can compete with (Name)'s attractive face and attitude as he was fitted to be her Ideal Prince. Vil bit his tongue since he agrees that he's attractive, he likes (Name) despite what gender they use. Leona even said that (Name) can't sing...

     "(Name) is nothing like all of you and I'm sure he'll be willing to sing for me. He's just shy at the moment," she told them and crossed her arms.

     Lilia's eyebrow twitched, "You're surely being delusional right now because all you said isn't true. Yes, he might picture your Ideal Prince, but you're refusing to see who he is. It's best to see what's in front of you and not search from far away to find your Ideal Prince."

     Eliza chuckled, "Stop your nonsensical statement!" She told Lilia. "I already find the things I'm looking for in (Name). It only proves he's the Ideal Prince!" She announced. Beside her, Chubby looks sad, "Well, we shouldn't waste any more time and start fixing the wedding ceremony! We don't want to be late after all!" She chuckled.

     Chubby guided the Princess, "Your Highness, you must be tired after dealing with a bunch of gentlemen here. You should rest," he stated. Eliza pinched Chubby's cheeks, "No need to worry about me, Chubby! I love how you worry about me, it's so sweet! You're the best among my best friends of mine, Chubby!" She hugged her guard.

     The ghost guard nodded, "Yes, indeed... A friend..." He murmured. "Of course, that's why I'm here your Highness."

     Eliza smiled, "Bring (Name) here~!" She called.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)