[2028] A Birthday Surprise Pt. Two

Start from the beginning

"Here where we'll get off and you walk," she answered before the door was opened. 

I know the door is open because I heard the sound. 

"Alright. Hold my hand and get down from the van carefully," Yu-jin said while holding my hand. 

I hold both her hands as I carefully and slowly get up from my seat and got down from the van. There were other staffs with us, carrying the train of my dress. 

Because if they weren't with us, I would've tripped over my dress again and again. 

"I know where we are already," I said after we passed through a security gate.

Yu-jin and the staff laughed. 

"We pass the security gate. This is HYBE! I know because it's the same sound I heard for years," I said to them. 

"Are you sure though?" Yu-jin questioned me again as we walk. 

"I am," I said. 

We went into the elevator and I already know. We are definitely in the HYBE building. 

"Okay, I'm getting really nervous," I muttered. 

"No need to get nervous," Yu-jin said. 

"Easy for you to say," I replied. 

"Because I've seen it all and I know that you don't need to be nervous," Yu-jin told me. 

I scoffed and shook my head. 

The elevator stopped and I was led out of it. 

"Alright, we'll take the cloth off your eyes," Yu-jin said before she took it off. 

"Finally. Some light," I said while blinking my eyes a few times. 

"Ready?" Yu-jin asked while the other staff was making my dress train look good. 

"Ready for what?" I asked her in confusion and nervousness. 

"Open the door and you'll see everything you need to see," she told me. 

I look at the door in front of us. We were on the rooftop. 

I laughed, "Rooftop, huh?" 

"There's a lot of air here. Got wind some more," Yu-jin replied before pulling me towards the door. 

"Fine," I mumbled and exhaled. 

The moment I opened the door, a set of confetti was released on top of me

The moment I opened the door, a set of confetti was released on top of me. People started singing the happy birthday song to me. Ningning and Yuna approached me with a 'Birthday Queen' sash and a tiara. 

After Ningning and Yuna, Mark approached me with a bouquet of flowers. My jaw dropped seeing him in a suit all looking smart. 

"Did you plan this?" I asked him as he kissed my cheeks.