116. Extra Chapter

*18 years later*

Lara and Ashton are married. Lara and Ashton have twins. They now have three children. Raven, Lexi and David. Raven is 20 and lexi and david are 17. They all live with together in a very nice house in Sydeny.

Michael and crystal have two daughters. Nathalie and Summer, they are 18 and 16. They have three dogs and, like Ashton and Lara, live in a beautiful house in Sydeny.

Luke and Sierra are married. They have two dogs and two children. A boy and a girl. Thomas and Alexie. Thomas is 18 and Alexia is 16. They live just outside Sydney in a large detached house on the beach.

Lotte and calum are married. Have two children. Sky and Liza. Liz is 19 and Sky is 17. They live in a house outside Sydney with two dogs.

Everyone is very good friends and we see each other every week. All the children can interact with each other and help each other where necessary. they have become a close family over the years.

Lotte pov.

"Mom, I'm gone. I hear Liza calling. ,,Yes that's OK. I say and look up at her. Her beautiful brown long hair is in a messy bun. "are you going to rehearsal. I ask her and she nods. Calum sits down next to me. liza is in a band with david, summer, thomas and lexi. It's really fun. Sky comes down. His black hair is in a quiff. ,,I'm going with raven to lucas mom. he says as he wipes his quiff once. We literally have a mini calum and a mini me. but with different character. Sky is a copy of calum with my inner self. Lexi has exactly my appearance and calum his inner. ,,Yes that's OK. We're coming tonight too. Be careful. I say to sky. He looks at me. "Yeah, sure, like you used to do that. Says calum and kisses me on the cheek. I shake my head laughing. I re-established my father's gang. But we're now helping out undercover for the police. Lucas and I are the bosses and alice, ryan and danny are cooperating again. Raven and sky really love it and sometimes they go with us. I smile when I think about it. I turn to calum. ,,When do you have to go on tour again? I ask him. He shrugs. I think in two weeks. Because then everyone is free from school and we all go together. he says happily. I chuckle. Yes, 5sos still exists. They still make albums and have gigs but much less than before. "Come on, we have to go to the rest. Says calum standing up. I nod. his black hair is messy on his head. I smile at him. His beautiful brown eyes look at me. ,,what. I ask and he shakes his head. ,,you are beautiful. he says as he places his warm hand on my cheek. I feel his soft lips on mine. I withdraw after a while. "Babe, we have to go to the rest. I say smiling. ,,I know. Calum says softly as he looks at me. "Thank you babe. he says as he hands me my coat. "for what. I ask him. "Giving me another chance. he says as he puts his arm around me and closes the door. ,,Calum, after 20 years still yes. I loved you then, and I still love you now. it is well. I say laughing as we walk to the car. ,,yes I know. But still. he says as he kisses my head. I chuckle and we get into the car. After a while we arrive at the house in the woods. My old house. Now Ryan and Danny's house. We ring the bell and they open. ,,Lotte and calum. they shout happily and give us a hug. We walk into the living room and see everyone already sitting there. I give everyone a hug and sit next to Michael. he puts his arm around me. We are still our group from the past. Still as open and young at heart. We are all between 47 and 53. Luke is holding a guitar. ,,just like before. I say and smile. He looks at me. ,,just like before. All together. Ashton says. I smile. Luke looks at me. ,,forever. I say. ,,with all the old and new friends. Calum says holding up his beer. We all grab our glasses and I look towards the group. "my old, new friends."

THE END

This is the end of My old new friends.

Thank you for reading. X