56.

Lotte pov.

I run backstage and run to the stage. ,,luke. I yell when I see a tall blond boy. "lottie. He yells happily and I give him a hug. "Hey, we're just going on stage. Michael says and I give him a hug. "Hey babe, you look good. Says calum and gives me a kiss. ,,you too. I say to him. He is wearing black pants with a white blouse. "Couple goals. Michael says with a laugh. ,,good luck. I say in general and give Ashton another hug. I walk to the front stage. They come on and everyone starts screaming. The first sounds of Babylon sound. Calum starts singing and playing his bass guitar. He looks so hot. They play a few old songs and a few new ones. Also ghost of you and I look at Luke. it sounds so beautiful when they do it. Then comes amnesia and I wipe a tear here and there. The rest of the concert I watch the boys. They look so happy. Thank you LA. Luke calls out and they bow. I walk backstage again and wait for the boys. "hey sis. Luke says putting his arm around me. I put my arm around him. ,,it was very beautiful. I say to the boys. "Yeah, you cried. Calum says looking at me. ,,Yes, but amnesia is such a whining song. I say laughing and the boys nod. ,,What did you think of our version of ghost of you. Luke asks and I look at him. ,,amazing. I say and smile at him. "Come on, let's take a quick shower and then go to the house. Ashton says and I nod. calum looks at me. ,,What is it. I ask him smiling. He shakes his head and takes my hand. I stand on tiptoe and give him a kiss. It's a good thing I'm not touring with you this time. I say softly in his ear. ,,why not. he asks with a laugh. ,,I have to see every day how good you look at Babylon, how sexy, that I want to do you every night. Mr hood. I whisper in his ear and kiss him on the jaw. I go back to normal and he looks at me. "Okay, so your weak spot is Babylon. he says as he presses his lips to mine. I nod and we walk to the rest.

Lara pov.

I open the door and see Steven standing there. ,, sweetie. I yell and give him a hug. ,,Hey babe. He says and he gives me a kiss. ,,What is it. he asks as he pulls back. I take him to my room. How about children. He asks and I look at him. ;,,Steve, I have a tour. I say softly. ,,Not right now, but, in a while, of course we have been together for 6 years. He says and I nod. That's true, at least not this year. I say and he nods. "I get it, honey. He says and gives me a kiss.

calum pov.

I walk into the chill room and see Luke and Lotte. "What are you doing. I ask them as I run a towel through my wet hair. ,,I am painting luke his nails. Lotte says. I look at Luke. I think it looks great. Luke says and I nod. "everyonw has its own thing. I say when I pat Luke on the head. I sit next to Lotte on the couch. ,,do you want it too. she asks when she looks at me. "No, I'm good. I say when I smile at her. ,,Lotte, maybe a strange question, but would you like to put on make-up with me tomorrow. I hear Luke ask and Lotte turns to Luke again and she nods. ,,Why wouls it be a weird question. She asks him and he shrugs. I want to experiment a bit. Several people have make up on. He says and I nod. ,,that's true. I say and they look at me. I put my hand on Lotte's bare leg. I start talking to Ashton. ,,finished. Lotte says proudly and looks at her. my nails are black too. I look at her and she looks at me with a big smile. I give her my other hand. ,,Do that too. I say and sigh. she starts laughing happily and start with my other hand. ,,twinning is winning. Luke says happily and we start laughing.

Lotte pov.

I look at Calum's painted nails, I run my fingers over his tattoos. Calum takes my hand. "We'll go back home. Asks Michael and I nod. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired. I say in general. "Yeah, movie night. Asks calum. ,,Yes. I say to the rest. "If you guys keep it tidy. Ashton says with a laugh. ,,why wouldnt we. I say smiling. ,,Last movie night, you were gone after 5 minutes. says Michael. ,,Then we kept it tidy, we didn't do it on the sofa. I say and Luke puts his hand on his head. ,,girl, bah, no. says Luke. Now I can see it. says Luke. "Oh Luke. I say when I get up. "Mate, you were okay with the idea of me fucking your sister. Calum says with a laugh as he gives Luke a shove. "Dude, shut up. Luke says, still having his eyes closed. I start to laugh and calum comes my way.

We arrive home and the rest is gone. ,,Where is everyone. Ask Ashton. They already had plans. I say and they nod. "Let's look here or down in the basement. I ask. ,,Basement of course. Says ashton. "Come. says Luke. "I'll put on some other clothes. I say looking down. The boys had already changed at the concert hall. In a sweater and sweatpants. "Bring me a shirt. Says calum who gives me a kiss on my cheek and walks downstairs. I walk upstairs and take off my clothes. I grab a shirt for calum and put on short sleep pants and a t-shirt of calum myself. I walk back down and toss the shirt to calum. ,,thanks. he says and takes off his sweater. I look at his body. He puts his shirt back on and gives me a wink. Calum lies on his back on the couch. I kneel in front of him and he opens his arms. I crawl forward and lie on his chest. "ouch, ouch. He says and I quickly go stand up again. ,,Sorry. I say when I lie down again. I am lying between his legs and one leg I have crossed over his leg. Calum's hands are on my lower back and I slide my hand under his shirt and rest on his chest. ,,which movie. Ashton asks. ,,a nice one. I say and watch movies on my phone. "Oh, let's watch the maze runner. I say. "You're just in love with Dylan Obrien. Says calum. ,,that is definitely true. I say and lie down again. Calum puts his arms around me again and the movie begins.