28

calum pov.

she lies next to me and she does a little tune. she suddenly begins to sing.

Throwing rocks at your window at midnight

You with me in your backyard that night

In the moonlight you looked just like an angel in disguise

My whole life seemed like a postcard

You were mine for a night

I was out of my mind

You were mine for a night

I don't know how to say goodbye

Making all our plans in the Santa Cruz sand that night

I thought I had you in the palm of my hand that night

Screaming at the top of my lungs 'til my chest felt tight

I told myself that I'm never gonna be alright

You had me wrapped around your finger

I'm wrapped around your finger [7x]

Throwing rocks at your window at midnight

You with me in your backyard that night

You were mine for a night

I was out of my mind

You were mine for a night

I don't know how to say goodbye

Making all our plans in the Santa Cruz sand that night

I thought I had you in the palm of my hand that night

Screaming at the top of my lungs 'til my chest felt tight

I told myself that I'm never gonna be alright

You had me wrapped around your finger

I'm wrapped around your finger [7x]

Wrapped around your finger [2x]

she wipes her tears and sighs. "Wow, that was really good." I say. she smiles. "I had written it with Nathan, but it wasn't finished yet," she says. "How did you come up with this song?" I ask. I see the tears in her eyes again and I put my arms around her. I kiss her head. "You don't have to say it," I say. she shakes her head.

Lotte pov.

I sigh once. and I start telling.

*flashback, she's still at school and nathan is still here*

I hear a tap on my window and wake up. it's 2 o'clock in the morning. what idiot wakes me up so late. I think to myself. I chuckle and walk over to the window and open it. I see Nathan standing. "What is it?" I ask. "Come, I want to show you something," he says. I walk to my ast and put on pants and a shirt. I also bring my vest. I open the door and walk outside. we climb over the gate and nathan takes me to his car. he kisses me. "Happy 4 months babe," he says. I smile. he drives away and after a while we stop at the beach. it's dark, the only light you see is from the moon. it's full moon. the waves are big and there is wind. so really perfect. we sit on the rocks and just watch the sea and chat a lot too. "Lotte." Nathan asks and I look at him. he takes something from his pocket and hands it to me. it's a little black box and i open it. there is a chain in it. with a heart. there are 3 hearts in it. he puts it on me. I give him a long kiss. we sit like this until it gets light again and then we drive back to school.

*end flashback*

I tell him the story and grab my necklace. he has been listening all the time. "That was a cute story," he says. I chuckle. "What time is it?" I ask. "11 o'clock." Says calum looking at his cellphone. I nod and walk upstairs and into my room. Moments later, calum also enters the room. I look at him. "Yeah, I'm leaving in a minute." He says and I shake my head. "Do you want to stay here?" I ask and he nods and I go to bed. Moments later he joins me and you put his arms around me and I fall asleep. Finally after a week.

it is now 3 days later. calum sleeps with me every day. I see a flash of light across the room and thunder. I wake up startled. calum is awake because of me. "Sorry." I say and get out of bed. I'm going to look at the window. it is also very windy. calum comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. we have nothing if you think so. I feel the tears in my eyes. Why? no idea. i'm already a bit over nathan but yeah .. i break free from calum and run towards luke room. I see a lot of flashes of light and thunder. I just run into Luke's room. he is already awake. we walk into the hallway and the rest come out too. Ashton, Michael, Calum, Lotte and Steven. yes and I succeed. we sit down and I look at the clock. 3 o'clock in the night. we're having a little sleep. the power has also gone out. by 9 o'clock in the morning the wind has eased a bit. I decide to go outside for a while. I change into shorts and a shirt because yes it is just hot. I say I'm gone for a while. I walk out the door and decide to go to the beach. On the way I see all kinds of leaves and branches on the road. I walk towards the beach which is still a while away. when I get there I see lightning above the sea. a lot further. it's pretty beautiful. I'm going to sit on the rocks. When the weather starts to blow a little harder I go back home. it starts to blow harder and harder until at a certain moment the wind takes me away. I get pulled into the water and get stuck with my ankle. I still get loose and swim fast upwards. When I come up, a wave goes over me.