14.

Lotte POV.

Hey Babe. congratulations.

Now go and search for the notes and then you meet me again. Follow the instructions and then you see what kind of nice gifts you have.

Kisses Calum.

I smile and put on the set of clothes. It is black pants with cracks and a red sweater. I put on my black leather jacket. I grab my black vans and put them on. I find another envelope at the door.

step 2.

Go to the shopping center and take a good look at the lantern

I grab my black bag and put money in it. Sunglasses and my mobile in it. I walk out the door and walk towards the mall. I look at every lantern and at the last one I see an envelope with a letter and a necklace in it. A nice necklace with a heart on it.

step 3.

Go towards Starbucks. There you will receive the following letter X

I walk towards Starbucks and walk in. A girl is waiting for me. "Hi you have to be Lotte." Say a girl and gives me a coffee. And the envelope. I sit down at a table and read the letter.

Step 4.

Enjoy your Starbucks? Go to Dress and find out a nice dress. You get those nice black heels from me x

I drink my coffee and walk towards Dress. I see Lara there. I give her a hug. "Hey had a nice day so far." She asks. I nod. "You know about it." I ask and nods them. We walk in and we search through the racks with dresses. After a few dresses later I see the perfect dress. It is colored white-silver. I fit the dress and its perfect. I take it off again and put on my own clothes again. I see that Lara is already paying. I get a bag with the dress in it. And a new letter. I open it.

Step 5.

Go back home the same way. take a good look around. X

I walk back home with Lara. At a tree, 2 boys are watching us. I get a little scared of them. "Hey Lotte." I hear a well -known voice calling. I turn to the boys. Then I see who they are. "Nash, Cameron." I call and run towards them. I give them a hug and we all walk home. "Hey Babe." Says Calum and gives me a kiss. "Hey Nash and Cameron, and Lara." He says. "Happy with your presents." Nash asks me and give Calum a big kiss. He smiles. "Okay Lotte .. now to bed." Says Calum. "Bed it is 2 in the afternoon." I say. "Yes, but tonight will be late and you have to stay until the end." Say Calum and push me towards the stairs. I chuckle and run up the stairs. I put on my shirt and my sleeping pants and lie down in bed. I turn around and after a while I can't sleep yet. I get out of bed and walk towards the bathroom. I look for the closet and finally find the sleeping pills. I grab 2 and take them in. I'm going back to bed.

"Lotte .. waking up." I hear a voice say. I moan and turn around. "Waking up Lotte." I hear another voice say. I open my eyes and see Micheal and Luke standing. Lara also comes in. "lotte out of bed we still have to do everything." She says. I nod and get out of bed while she pushes Micheal and Luke out of the door. I walk towards the bathroom and get in the shower. I was my body and hair. I get out of the shower and dry myself. I put on my underwear and walk back into the room. I put on jogging pants and a shirt. Lara does my hair and my makeup. "Keep my makeup neutral." I tell her. She nods. After a while she is ready. I look in the mirror. She has curled my hair nicely and attached 2 tufts to the back with pins. I take off my clothes and put on my dress. I put on my nice black heels and walk down. Luke is waiting for me there. "Hey." I say. He looks at me with wide eyes. ,, Wow. y-you are so beautiful. "" He says. "Thank you." I say. We walk outside Lara has meanwhile also changed in a nice salmon -colored dress. We walk with the 3 of us to the car and Luke drives to the destination. When we arrive, Luke keeps the door open. I get out and see a club. It is completely full of balloons and I already hear the music outside. We walk inside where there are really a lot of people. I see One Direction, the rest of 5SOS. Little Mix. Steven. Nash and Cameron and more people I don't know. I walk in and everyone congratulates me and I get presents. Then I see Perrie. "Pezz," I call and run or well as far as it can be at heels at her. She turns around and gives her a hug. After many songs and drinks later. I am tipsy, I am now dancing with Micheal. He is already very drunk. If the number is last, I will walk off the dance floor. I walk on Jade and Perrie. I stand with them until I suddenly feel 2 hands around my belly and look back and calum presses his lips on mine. He is not really drunk but not sober either. I look over the people and then my eye lingers with a group. I am going to the faces. they laugh. Then I see them. Nick, Amy, Kevin, Chantal, David and Yolante. I ignore them. After standing with Calum for a while I have to go to the toilet. I walk to the toilet. I am pushed against the wall. There they are. Nick. and the rest. They are around me. I am really scared now. I'm starting to breathe. Nick gives me a bitch slap and then presses his lips on mine. I feel his hand on my cheek and so go down my chest to my ass. All the images of my father shoot through my head and I feel tears running down my cheek. He goes under my dress. Then he is suddenly gone. I look and see Calum on Nick and hit him. I am stiffen. Someone pulls me away. I am put outside. "Stay here." Says Ashton. He goes back inside a moment later there is police. Then Nick comes out with police men. The rest of his group follows him. Then Luke, Micheal and Ashton comes with Calum. They get in a car and Lara takes me with me. When we arrive at home we are all on the couch only Micheal and Calum not. "Where is Cal?" I ask. "In the kitchen," says Luke. I walk to the kitchen where Calum is sitting on a chair and Micheal takes the first aid box. "Micheal I will do it." I say and take the box out of his hands. He looks at me I nod and he walks away. I grab the Sterilon and a cotton ball. I walk to Calum and look in his face. He has a crack in his eyebrow and his lip. There are also stains on his white shirt. "Take it off." I say. While I grab a towel and I put it on the water. I walk to Calum again and look at his stomach. There is also a cut on his stomach. I just clean with the towel so that all the blood is gone. Then I grab the cotton ball and do it on it. "Can you keep it there yourself." I say. He does it and I'm going to grab another cotton ball and keep it at his eyebrow. I see that he looks at me. "What." I ask. ,,nothing. You are so beautiful as you do that. "" He says. I smile. "Why." I ask. "What." He asks. "Why did you do it." I ask. ,, Because I know what your father did to you and he did the same. And nobody comes to my girl. "" He says. I smile. I now clean his lip. Then I give a kiss on it. I sit down on the counter and look at him. I get tears again in my eyes. I'm starting to cry again. I hear rumbling and a little later I feel his arms around me. "Ssh ..." he says. He stands between my legs and hugs me. When I am calmer I look at him. "It felt like it was my father." I say and start crying again. ,, SSSHH .. It will be fine I am here. I will never let you go again. "" He says and gives a kiss on my head. I look up in his eyes and he presses his lips on mine. After a while he lets go. "I could never do it without your permission." He and I smile. "I want to sleep." I say. he nods. We walk into the living room where everyone is already sleeping. We walk upstairs and Calum takes off his pants and lies in bed. I take off my makeup and take off my dress. I put on my shirt and crawl into bed next to Calum. "Goodnight." I say and he puts his arms around me. That's how I fall asleep.