75.

calum pov.

I wake up to someone drawing circles on my chest. I open my eyes and put my hand under my head. ,,good morning. Lotte says, lying half on top of me. ,,good morning. I say and she looks at me. ,,What is it. I ask softly. "Nothing, you look cute when you just woke up. she says and smiles at me. "I'm not cute, I'm tough. I say and turn us around. "Of course babe. she says with a laugh. "Oh, Im not tough. I ask smiling. "Nah, more of a cutie. she says with a laugh. I put my hands on her ribs and start tickling her. "Aaa stop. She yells laughing and she starts to struggle. ,,Stop.she says again and she lets herself fall out of bed. I start to laugh and look over the edge of the bed and see her exhausted on the floor. ,,not nice. she says when she looks at me. "You are the one who falls out of the bed. I say and lie on my back on the bed again. I hear some rumbling and open my eyes. I see Lotte happily lying next to me. ,,what. I ask her. She shakes her head and I close my eyes again. I feel her fingers caressing my legs. She goes up to my chest. I can feel her giving a few kisses here and there. ,,Lotte. I say and open one eye to look at her. ,,what are you doing. I ask her. ,,nothing. she says softly and bites her lip. "Don't start something if you can't finish it. I tell her. I feel her nails go over my stomach. She goes further and further down and strokes my boxers once. I sigh once. I feel her lips on my cheek. Her hand moves to my boxer and she rests it there. ,,Lotte. I say again and look at her. she smiles at me. Her hand moves up and down a little. Her eyes look into mine, I see a small twinkle. "Do you like this. she says without taking her eyes off me. ,,Yes. I say hoarse. I feel her hand disappear under my boxers. "Oh, you're already hard. she says softly. "Yeah, it's not that weird when you do things like that. I say smiling. I lie on my side and place my hand on her thigh. "I can get you horny to that fast babygirl. I whisper in her ear and press a kiss on her neck. I stroke my hand over her leg and stomach. "calum. she says softly. ,,you see. I say and she looks at me. ,,you're mean. she says and looks at me. "I told you, don't start if you can't finish it. I tell her. Her face is close and she looks at me. "Who says I can't finish anything. she says and presses her lips to mine. She turns us around and I feel her grab me. ,,Lotte. I moan against her lips. I feel her smile against my lips. She takes off my boxers and grabs it better. My hands go under her shirt and I place my hands on her breasts. I see her mouth move to my cock and moments later I feel her lips over it. I move my hand between her legs. I put her thong aside and put a finger inside her. She stops and takes off her shirt and thong and sits on me. I press my lips against hers. She grabs the blanket. Then the door opens. ,, ah. screams Lotte and lie down with the covers over me. "Oh sorry. I hear Luke say. ,,o my god. Luke, what the fuck. Lotte says angrily and I start to laugh. "Just knock next time mate. I say smiling. "Sorry, I wanted to see if you were awake yet. Luke says with a laugh. "Luke, go away. Lotte says. "Yeah, we have to leave in an hour. Luke says and the door closes again. Lotte looks at me. ,,Yeah. I say smiling. She lays her head on my chest. ,,Next time we will barricade the door. She says. ,,deal. I say as I press my lips to hers. I turn around and put my finger inside her. I see her enjoying. "cal. she says softly and I feel her nails in my arm. I sit down and spread her legs. I push it in and she lets her head fall back onto the pillow. I hover over her and her hands move to my back and I feel her nails slide down my back.

Lotte pov.

We walk down. I see Luke sitting. ,,Sorry. he says with a laugh. "Yeah, next time when Sierra is here. Just wait. I say as I walk to the kitchen. "It's not the first time you've come in when we are doing things. I hear calum say with a smile. ,,It's a gift.'' Michael says with a laugh. I shake my head and grab some yogurt. I feel a kiss on my shoulder. "They mean well, hey, you are and will remain Luke's sister. Says calum. "Yes, yes. Still knock of the facking door. I say and the last I yell. "We will, sister. I hear Luke calling. ,,What time is the concert tonight. I ask Lara who is in the kitchen with ravens. ,,um, tonight we don't have a concert. She says. "Huh, pre-show. I say and look at calum. ,,No, Luke, we have such a Spanish band tonight. Asks calum. "Yes, the girls are free. says Luke. I look at Lara. ,,So, plan for today. I ask as I sit across from her. ,,um, yes, we can go through the city today. says lara and I nod. "With raven then. I ask her. We can be taking care of him. says alice entering. ,,Yes that's OK. Lara says and we nod. We're going to the concert building. Have fun darling. Says calum coming at me. ,,Thank you, good luck tonight. I say and give him a kiss. I feel his hands on my lower back and he pulls me close to him. moments later calum is pulled away from me. "Yes, that's enough, you'll see each other again tonight. Luke says and they walk out the door.