1.

Lotte pov.

I sit on the bed and take the picture of Perrie and me. I wipe away the lost tear. Exactly six months ago we moved back to Australia from Engeland. I'm at school here with my brother Luke and his friends. Michael, calum and ashton. Luke is my half brother, my real father was with his mother and from that I was born. In the meantime, they also divorced and my mother passed away. Luke lives with his grandfather and grandmother and I live near the forest border with my father, he is the boss of a maffia club or something. Sometimes I have to work for him. When I'm not home, I'm with Luke and his friends. They started a band. I help them a little. I look at the clock and see it's time to go. I grab my coat and quietly tiptoe to the front door. When I'm outside I run through the woods to Luke's house. I ring the bell. "Hey." I hear. I turn around and there's Luke. "you scared the hell out of me, I thought you were Dad." I say and wipe the tear away. "is something wrong?" He asks and I shake my head. "You miss her." Luke says, standing next to me. I nod. "Why did we have to come back here?" I ask. He shrugs. "Lotte.. I haven't seen you smile since Dad.. well you know. Hit you. he says. "Yeah, do I need to be happy than. He fucking slaped me." I yell. I scared myself. "Sorry." I say immediately and Luke puts his arms around me. "Why are you nice to me?" I ask. "Because you're my sister," he says. I let him go. "Come on, let's go. pack your suitcase. We'll be out of here tomorrow." He says I nod and grab my suitcase. "I'll be home then. Be right back. I say as I walk home to my dads. When I'm inside I walk to my room and pack my suitcase. I hear someone on the stairs. I ignore it and just carry on. "And where do you think you're going?" I hear my father ask. "away." I say back. I turn around and he immediately hits me. my cheek burns. I fall to the ground. he punches and kicks me. "If you go, you'll never come back," he says. ,,good. I never have to see your ugly head again." I say crying. He kicks me again. "You filthy whore." my father yells. "Hey stop." I hear Luke yell and my father leaves. I see blurry. I just feel Luke grab my hand. then I fall away. I feel myself being lifted up. "Okay ash come but I'll get her." I hear Luke vaguely say. ashton got me on bridal style. I move once so he knows I'm awake. ,,shh.. it'll be fine.'' he says and gives me a kiss on the head. "Luke she's awake." Ashton yells. he puts me down. I wobble a little on my legs. ashton hold me tight. Luke is downstairs. okay lotte, you've done this before. I sit on the wall. ashton slowly slides me down. I feel Luke's arms around my legs. ashton let go of me and luke puts me down. "Come run." Luke says and we run to the car. I stand still because I am dizzy. calum grabs me. picks me up and runs off with me. into the car. micheal pull up and we drive to micheal's house. I still feel things. I'm completely lost. I wake up. I don't recognize this room. I walk downstairs. "Lotte." Luke says and gives me a hug. "Where are we?" I ask. "At Michael's house," Calum says. I nod. "How long did I sleep?" I ask. "A few hours," Luke says, sitting back down. "Tea." Michael asks. I nod and get some tea. I let myself fall on the couch. I drink my tea. "You must have another dress, don't you," Luke says. I look at him questioningly. "Tonight is the ball at school," Calum says. I nod. ,,but.. I walk there alone, I don't have a date.'' I say. they look at me. I see right away what they mean. "No." I say. That same night I am on the ball with them. "I said no." I say. ,,Come on, this is going to be really fun. I promise." Luke says and takes me into the room. calum takes my hand and takes me to the dance floor. A slow song comes on and he puts his hands on my hips. I put my arms around his neck. ,,you look beautiful. he says calmly. I smile at him. "Thank you calum. That's very sweet of you. I say to him as I lay my head on his shoulder. I feel Calum move his hands to my lower back. So we are still dancing. "Okay ladies and gentlemen. I hear through the speakers. ,,The prince and princess are crowned. she says and we let go of each other. The rest join in and Luke takes my hand. ,,Tonight's Prince is James Keens and the Princess is Charlotte Hemmings. We hear and the boys are very happy. I smile and walk to the podium. "You look good, Lottie. James says, spinning me around. ,,thanks, you too. I say to him. Come, our dance. He says. ,,your Highness. I say as I take his hand. We walk to the center of the dance floor and start dancing. I'm having a really nice evening. When it's over we walk to the car. ,,and Lotte, did you had a nice evening. Ashton asks and I nod. "Yeah, really nice. Thank you guys. I say when I give them all a hug.