80.

calum pov.

We walk into the karaoke bar, in New York. Today is Lotte's birthday, she turns 21. We already see a lot of people sitting. I give everyone a hug. ,,and where is our birthday princess. I ask Lucas. "she is coming soon. He says and I nod. I order a beer and sit down with the rest. A moment later I see Lara and Lotte enter. My heart skips a beat. She's wearing a long black dress with glitter, it has a big slit and a deeper cleavage tea, which makes her super sexy. I scan her body, the dress falls nicely over her curves. She's coming our way. ,,congratulations. I say and give her a kiss on her lips. "Thank you cal. she says and smiles at me. She goes around the rest. "Okay, happy birthday. We hear lucas and ryan yelling through the microphone. They start to sing and yes, it's bad. We all start to join in and clap. After a while, Perrie arrives with the girls. ,,pez. I hear Lotte calling and they give each other a hug. "Girl, you look so good. Perrie says. "Yeah, show them what they've lost. Lotte says and winks at me. I shake my head laughing.

We walk into a big club. We all are a bit wasted. Lotte is quite far. I don't, I don't want to get so fucked up. I also want to pay a little attention to lotte. We walk to the VIP room and I sit somewhere on the chair. I see lotte dancing with harry. I feel a pang of jealousy through me. No calum, they are friends. After a while Harry comes back and sits next to me. ,,she loves you. he says and I look at him. ,,how do you mean. I ask him. We hung out this week to catch up. She is on sleeping pills again, she can't sleep without you. Then she is afraid and has thoughts. He says and I look at Lotte. ,,I did not know that. I say to Harry. "I know, she's never going to tell you either. That's why I do it. He says. I shake his hand. "You are a good friend to her. I say and he nods. ,,I'm going home. he says and stands up. He walks over to Lotte and gives her a kiss on her cheek and a hug.

"Come on, Lotte. I say as I take her hand. "no, we want another drink. she says, pointing to the club we just joined. I shake my head laughing. "No, you're going to bed. I say smiling. "Okay, you're cute. she says with a double tongue. Would you like to repeat that again tomorrow? I say smiling. She almost falls through her heels and I grab her hips. She looks me right in the eye. You are a really nice calum. she says, pressing her lips to mine. I taste the alcohol on my lips and gently push Lotte away. "Come. I say and lift her up. She starts laughing. "I have a kiss from the prince. she says as she jumps out of my arms and runs happily to luke. Which is also hammerd. "Luke, I have a kiss from the handsome prince. she says happily to Luke. ,,I want that too. Luke says looking at me. I give Luke a kiss on his cheek. "Yeah, I have one too. Luke says happily and I walk behind the group laughing. when we arrive at the hotel I walk with lotte to the room. She opens the door. She looks at me and grabs my chain and pulls me forward. ,,I want you. she says. ,,Lotte you're drunk. I say and I let her go. She turns around and is wrestling with her straps. "Come. I say and pull down her zipper and the dress slowly slides off her body. She is now in a pair of black heels and a thong. She falls on the bed and turns on her back. ,,Help. she says as she pushes her feet towards me. I sigh and look at her. I help her with her shoes. She is now in bed in just a thong. "I want you babe. Say them as she starts massaging her own breast. I feel my pants getting tighter. "No, Lotte, you're wasted. I say and tuck her under the covers and want to get out the door. "Do you want to stay here, I don't want to be alone, I can only sleep when Calum is with me. I love him. She says, not knowing I'm calum. I sigh and grab a pillow and an extra blanket from the closet and lie down on the couch. See you tomorrow, Lotte. I say and close my eyes.

Lotte pov.

I turn around and sit up straight. I grab my head. I see calum sitting on the chair. "Good morning, how is your hangover. He says and I moan and let myself fall again. "How bad was I. I ask him. I feel the bed dent. I look past me and see Calum lying there. ,,you really want to know. he asks and he smiles at me. ,,Yes. I ask knowing I don't want to. "Well, you were pretty fucked up. You kissed me, I pushed you away because yes, you were really wasted. And then you happily went to Luke and said you kissed the prince. Then Luke came to me. When we got to the hotel you really wanted to sleep with me. he says when he looks at me. I turn on my back. "Oh my god. Did we have sex? I ask him. "No, I took your dress off because you couldn't do it yourself. Then you started massaging your breasts and you were actually just not fingering yourself, then I left but you begged me to stay. So I put you under the covers, and I slept on the couch. He says. I put my hand over my head. "Oh my god. Sorry. I say. "It doesn't matter, you looked really good yesterday. He says. "When, when I exposed myself to you. I ask him. "No, when you came in, in that beautiful dress. He says. "You could have sex yesterday, but you didn't. I ask him. He shakes his head. ,,No, you were in another world, and yes, you are mad at me so I wouldn't do that. He says. ,,I am not angry. I say. ,,I know, you said yesterday and I quote. do you want to stay here i don't wanna be alone i can only sleep when calum is with me. I love him. He says. Yes, it is true. I say and he looks at me. "Thank you cal. I say when I lie on my side. I look into his beautiful brown eyes. I look at his beautiful full lips. Then back to his beautiful brown eyes. He does the same but stays put. I lay down a little closer to him. I look at him. I feel some tears welling up again and lie on my back. "babe. I hear him say and I feel a hand on my stomach. "babe. He says. "I want your calum. I will always choose you. and it drives me crazy. I don't want this, I don't want you if you keep hurting me. But somehow. You stay in my head, in my heart. I say and wipe a few tears. "babe. He says and pulls me closer to him. neither of us have shirts on. I'm half on calum, he's only wearing boxers. ,,I don't want to lose you, you are my babe, my world, my girl. He says. I look at him and sigh. His hand is on my butt and the other on my cheek. I give him a kiss and he is startled. I look at him and I feel his hand on the back of my head. He presses his lips to mine.