13.

*1 month later*

Lotte POV.

I walk out of the room. I walk to the stage. "Hey Lot." Says Harry. ,, Hey. May I try once. "" I ask and point at his microphone. He nods and gives it to me. I call Lara who is coming. 1D goes off the stage and sits down somewhere and 5SOS does the same. Lara also takes a microphone. She comes to stand next to me. "What song did you have in mind." She asks. I look at her. "You have to know this." I say and the music starts. I start singing.

LIGHTERS IN THE AIR,

find us over there,

Let me see you care and it feels like magic, Like Magic.

Walking on the path that is so clear,

Never saw your face but I felt you near.

Living in A Room with the Windows Shut,

Holding On To Dreams That We Ones Forgot.

All here caus we ment to,

so it already feels like we know you,

Seeing Stars Doens't you're Not One,

Share Your Ultimate Lights Even Thought You're Falling.

LIGHTERS IN THE AIR,

find us over there,

Let me see you care and it feels like magic, Like Magic.

Looking at this crowd,

Friends are what we found,

Love is All Around and It Feels Like Magic, Like Magic.

We look at each other. "Wow that sounded pretty good didnt it." I ask uncertainly. They all clap and cheer. I bend and walk to the side and sit on it. Calum come walking and standing between my legs. I am slightly larger than him so I bend forward and press my lips on his.

Harry Pov.

I walk to the dressing room. I take off my shirt and my pants. I put on sports pants. In the corridor back I walk against Lotte. "Hey want to join." I ask. She nods. "Yes, wait a minute," she says and runs into her dressing room. She comes back after 5 minutes, she has black football pants just like me and a pink shirt. She still has all her bracelets on. "You don't have to take those bracelets off." I ask. She shakes her head. I nod and we walk outside. We are just going around in the stadium.

Calum POV.

I see Lotte running around with Harry. It makes me quite jealous. I walk back to the rest. "Hey where is my sister." Luke asks. "on a Run with Harry." I say. he nods. I grab a bottle of water. I take a sip and Lotte comes in. "Hey you have an interview." She says. "You too." I say. She nods and walks away. "How are things between you two," Luke asks. I shrug my shoulders. ,, I don't know. She is really super fun but I don't want to lose her as a friend either. "" I say. They nod. Lotte comes back into the room with a nice white-black skirt with a black blouse. We give her a hug and we walk onto the stage. We perform and walk down the stage again. I hear someone shouting from the corridor. I'm going to see and see that Lotte is calling. ,, No you don't come to my party. no is no. I don't want to see you anymore. "" She shouts. And she hangs up. She turns around. "O Calum .. Hi." She says. "Hi was that Lucas again." I ask and nods them. She walks past me. ,, O Lotte. You have an interview early tomorrow. "" I say and walk in behind her. "Yes, I know." She says and sits down on the couch. The rest is showering and I also go fast. When I come back I see that Micheal has beaten an arm over Lottes shoulder. "And there we have Cal." I hear Ashton say. I see that Lotte turns around. "Um .. we can talk Calum." She asks. I nod. I walk outside with her.

Lotte POV.

I turn around. I look straight at Calum now. "What about us?" I ask. he sighs. "I don't know." He says and takes his hand through his hair. "you dont like me anymore." I ask uncertainly. ,, no, lotte, I really love you but I don't want to lose you as a girlfriend. "" He says. I nod. "Yes exactly the same thing for me." I say and sit next to him. "We ehm .. we can try." He says. I nod. "Lotte Calum we're going." I hear Luke calling behind us. "What do you actually want for your birthday," Calum asks. When we are on the bus. I shrug my shoulders. "You." I say laughing. He looks at me and presses his lips on mine. I smile and put my arms around his neck. "Hey guys. sorry." I hear Lukes voice say. I let go and look at Luke. "You are together again." He asks. We nod. "Yes, we're just going to try it." I say. he nods. "But Lot, Lara is looking for you." He says I nod and get up. I walk to the back of the bus. I open the door. "Surprise." Everyone shouts. I smile and give everyone a hug. "What is this?" I ask. ,, One kind of a party. You get a 17th birthday to remember. "" Says Luke who runs behind me. "And tomorrow a party in America and then we will stay there for 2 months in a house with a really nice view." Says Calum. I nod. I get a gift from everyone. from Ashton a photo album of all our photos, from Lara makeup and masks. from Micheal 2 Onsies. from Luke a big hug and tickets for Disney Studio of orlando. And from Calum I get a kiss and another surprise that I will only get tomorrow. When we are in America. I thank everyone and then we stop and we have to get off the bus. We walk into the plane and we fly to America.

"Wake up Lotte." I hear. I open my eyes. I'm in a bed. "How do I get here." I ask when I stretch out. "You had fallen asleep on the plane yesterday and then Luke put you on my back and I put you here." I say. I chuckle. He hangs above me. "What are you actually doing out of bed." I ask. "Wake you up," he says. I grab his neck and pull it into the bed. He falls next to me in bed and I lie down on him and press my lips on his. "happy birt-" we hear and I let go of calum. "Calum I thought you would wake up Lotte," says Ashton. I turn red and get rid of Calum. they laugh. "Well ehm .. Congratulations." They still say al at once. "Thank you guys." I say. They give me breakfast and we all eat it in bed. ,, Okay Babe. Getting ready because you still have my present. "" Says Calum when everyone is gone. I nod and get up and walk to the bathroom and do what I have to do there. I walk back and see an empty room with a set of clothes and nice red envelope on it. I open the envelope.