66.

calum pov.

,,my own bed. I say happily and let me fall on the bed. We are back in Australia. Lotte fals down next to me and Summer jumps on the bed too. "Yeah, for now. she says and looks at me. Next week we have a gig in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney. Lotte says and I nod. ,,yes, we only sydney so far. I say and she nods. ,,an interview in two days. she sighs. ,,do not feel like. I ask her and she lays her head on the bed. ,,nope. She says. ,,why not. I ask her smiling. ,,always the same, how is the album, are you in a relationship, blah blah blah. she says and sighs. "Aww babe, you'll be fine. I say and give her a kiss. ,,What are we actually, you never asked me. she says after a while. I look at her. ,,ow, I thought we kind of had something since Bali. I say and scratch my head. Yeah exactly, sort of something. she says with a laugh. ,,Okay, dear lotte, will you be my girlfriend. I ask her. "No, don't, we always argue like that. She smiles and pushes me away. I laugh with her. So what, friends with benefits. I say and raise my eyebrows. "No, we're much better than that. She says. ,,A relationship is good, is very good in fact, but we should not say it because then it will go wrong. she says and looks at me. ,,So, love without a label but stay together without cheating. I ask her. She nods. ,,deal. She says with a smile and I wrap my arms around her. "what about a date. I ask her. She nods. ,,sounds good. she says happily. ,,this evening. I ask her. ,,It's already 5 o'clock and I have to get all ready and stuff. she says as she crawls out of my arms and stands up. I grab her again. ,,Just chill, nothing fancy. I say and she lays herself on my chest again. ,,Okay. she says as she draws circles. ,,May I do something, I want to show you a few places. she says after a while. ,,Yes of course. What do you want to show me. I ask her. "You can see that. she says and stands up. Put on something comfortable, which may be dirty and broken. she says happily. "I'll pick you up in an hour. She says happily and gives me a kiss and walks out the door.

The bell rings and I open it. Lotte is standing there in jeans and a black shirt. I'm wearing the same. her hair is in a ponytail. "matching. she says with a laugh. She takes my hand and pulls me to the car. Lotte gets behind the wheel. She starts driving. You look sexy when you drive. I say and put my hand on her leg. I see a little blush on her cheeks and she smiles at me. We drive to the old village, where she grew up. I'm going to sit straight. People here are not nice. "Calm down, I'm with you. she says smiling and I look at her. "I'm not afraid, it's not safe here. I tell her. ,,I'm Jack's daughter, it'll be fine. she says as she parks the car. We get out and are at a building. "Come. she says and she pulls me along. We walk into the building. It's close to collapsing. "This is the first thing I remember about Dad. Here he explained and taught me some things. Lotte says as we walk into space. ,,like what. I ask her. ,,this. she says and I am pulled over her shoulder and lie on the floor. She looks happy at me. "Okay, so don't argue with you. I say smiling when I get up. She smiles and kisses me. "Why are you showing me this. I ask her. "Not that I don't want to or anything. I say quickly. "Because I'm this calum, I want to show you where I grew up. she says and takes my hand. We walk to the roof. ,,trust me. she says and I look at her. we are at an abyss. "Trust you, huh. I say and Lotte lets herself fall. ,,Lotte. I call and I see her fall into a cave. I sigh and jump after her. I fall on something very soft and open my eyes. "No you're not dead. Lotte says with a smile. I get up and look at her. I look out on a lake, a very beautiful lake in the middle of the forest. "How. do I ask when I point up. We were just in a village. And now water trees. I ask surprised. "Yeah, magic. She says with a smile and we walk towards the water. There is a cloth with a picnic on it. "Come. she says with a smile and takes off her shirt and pants. ,,lotte what are you going to do. I ask her and she dives into the water. "Come on, the water is lovely. she says happily. I sigh and shake my head laughing. I take off my clothes and jump into the water past Lotte. She looks happy at me. ,,what. I ask her smiling. "Nothing, I'm happy. she says and gives me a kiss. "It's your birthday tomorrow. I tell her and she nods. "Yeah, 20. I'm getting really old. she says with a laugh. "babey, I'm turning 24. You're still super young. I say to her and press her under water once. She comes up. ,,That's right. grandpa. she says with a laugh. I put my hand on my heart. ,,ouch. I say and look at her. "We're going to make it a great birthday. 18 I was in a coma, and 19 I was somewhere on the other side of the world without you. She says. ,,yes, an amazing birthday. I say and put my arms around her. It starts to get dark. "Come on, I've got food. She says happily and climbs out of the water. I follow her and she hands me a towel. I wrap these around me. It is quite warm. I say and she nods. ,,Yes, luckily. She says. I look at her, she is wearing a black bra and thong. ,,your are staring. she says laughing and I wake up from my trance. ,,Sorry. I say smiling. "You look good too calum. she says as she sits down on the picnic rug. It is slowly getting dark. I sit next to her. "I have pizza. she says happily. She hands me a box. It's still hot. ,,cola. she asks me. I nod. "Thank you Lotte.. I say and give her a kiss. I take a piece and put it in my mouth. When we finish the pizza she hands me a bowl of pudding. "Chocolate for Mr. she says and hands it to me. ,,thank you. I say and look at her. Look, a shooting star. she says and points up. I look and see a beautiful starry sky. ,,wait. she says and she stands up. She puts on my shirt and runs off. Moments later she returns with two pillows and a duvet. "You want to sleep here. I say and smile and she nods. ,,Yes. she says and I smile at her. She sits next to me again and grabs a can of whipped cream. She hands it to me and I look at her. "Calum no. She says. I take the bus and spray this on her. She gets up and so do I. "calum. She says laughing as I spray some on her shoulder. "Wait, I'll help you. I say and lick her shoulder. I grab her. I go up her neck and press a kiss on her neck. "calum. she says softly. She lets go of me and I open my mouth. She squirts some in my mouth, a lot. I mumble. ,,done done. I say with my mouth full. She kisses me and takes the rest away. I look at her. she looks at me. I take the spray can and throw it away. I grab her hips and she jumps on me and presses my lips to hers. We entangle in a passionate kiss and I lay her down on the towels again. She still has her legs wrapped around my hips and pulls me closer to her. I pull out of the kiss and unbutton her bra. My hands move to her breasts. "calum. She sighs and my hands go down through her stomach and I arrive at her thong. This one goes out and I feel her hands at my underpants edge. She takes these off and she turns us around. I lie on my back and Lotte sits on top of me. I feel her around me and she goes up and down. I squeeze her hips. ,,Lotte. I moan.