25.

lotte pov.

I walk into my father's room. ,,you're going to tell me now what this means." I yell at him and throw a magazine at his head. ,,it was in the store this morning. with a large photo of me and nathan on the front page, with the text 'nathan abuses girlfriend lotte' I say to him. "You are the one who abuses me here. you know i can go straight to the police. they've seen your pictures." I yell at him. he stands up and grabs my arm. ,,if you go to the police you know what's going to happen.'' he now angrily says to me. "Why are you doing this?" I ask normally and calmly. I see that he is acting 'normal' again and I let go. ,,Why. because I'm depressed," he says. "Dad, I was depressed because of you too. you want to kill me and my best friends. you're just really crazy in your head." I call to him again and angrily walk out of the room and slam the door behind me. I take my coat off the hood stick. ,,that you can do such things with him.'' Danny says coming down. "It's my father. and if I have to I'll kill him before he does it." I say and give danny a hug. "Did you see Nath?" I ask him. ,,um.. yes I think he was going to do something with Luke,'' he says. "okay thanks. see you next week." I say and give him another hug and walk out the door. To home. I walk in and see Luke and Nathan sitting. when they see me they stop talking. "Hey guys." I say. "Where were you?" Luke asks. "Just gone." I say. "Yes, I was that far," he says. "Lotte will come with me." Nathan asks. I nod and walk out with him. we get into his car and see a bag. "Where are we going?" I blur. ,,You can see that in a moment.'' he says after we have driven for a while. we stop at the beach. there are quite big waves. "Let's go surfing," he says. "B-But I can't do that at all." I say. "Then I'll teach you," he says as we walk to the sea. after a while after all the explanation we go out to sea. nathan and me on a surfboard together. then me alone. it works quite well only when the wave turns I fall off and hold my breath. I go all the way with the wave and end up on the beach. I gasp and sit up straight. i will go back to nathan and go one more time. this way it gets better every time until I can do it really well. after about 3 hours we go back. I'll take a shower when I get home. When I come downstairs I hear Luke talking. I'll keep listening for a while. "Please take good care of her. I know what she does when she's gone and I know about you. make sure nothing happens to you or her." he says. ,,Yeah right. I protect her with my life. even if it kills myself." I hear him say. I walk into the room. "How long have you been standing there?" Luke asks. "Long enough." I say and sit next to Nathan. all at once the rest walk in. "Where have you been?" I ask. ,,paul. about the tour. yes you with nathan." asks/says calum. Nathan shakes his head. "No, I'm staying here," he says. I look at him. he looks at me with an I-need-to-do-something-with-your-father face. I nod and kiss him. I feel my cell phone vibrate and grab it. I have a message and read it.

come to the house now. I desperately need you with something. come alone.

I get up and walk to the door. "I'm out for a while." I say. I look at Nathan and playback. "I'm at the house." He nods and I walk away. I walk to the house. it's in the woods so if you go inside you'll get there quickly. I run into the house. "Dad." I yell. "Upstairs." I hear him yell. I run upstairs and walk into his room. he looks at me and grabs me. he throws me on the bed.

I come home and it is already dark. I wipe my tears again and walk inside. I immediately run upstairs. I walk into my room and lock the door and go straight to the bathroom. I take 2 sleeping pills and take them. I unlock the door and go to bed. I'll be asleep in no time.

It's a month later. I've been nauseous for the last few days and have a stomachache. I'm going to lie on the couch. next week we are going on tour. their first tour of their own. if you don't count the tour of 1D then. I turn on the TV and start watching TV. after a while nathan comes in and the rest of the boys. I hang up. "hey sister. Who were you on the phone with?" luke asked "Perrie." I say. ,,She also comes by on tour sometime.'' I say. ,,lotte you see a bit white.'' Ashton says. "Yeah, I don't feel well either." I say. "Go to bed then." Michael says. I nod. and walk upstairs.

ashton pov.

we hear a bang and nathan runs upstairs. "Call an ambulance." I hear him yell. luke calls quickly and after a while one comes. there is also police. people go up and after a while they come back like lotte on a stretcher. there is a wound on her head. the police take nathan with them. "Why does he have to come?" Michael asks. ,,we think that he has done something." The police say and they walk away. we all run to the car and drive to the hospital. we arrive and ask where lotte hemmings is. "You can't go to her yet, take a seat in the waiting room." says the mourner and we sit down. after a while a doctor arrives and nathan also enters. ,,family and friends of lotte hemmings.'' he says and we all walk towards him. "How is she?" I hear Luke ask. ,,Lotte had a miscarriage and probably fell unconscious due to too little blood. also her head wound. if you had called a little later she would not have made it." he says and we all look at nathan.