90.

Lotte pov.

We have an award show tonight. We sing our new song firework with real fireworks. ,,are you nervous. asks Lucas. ,,Of course I'm nervous, this is the biggest audience ever, with famous people. I say in panic. "Yes, but you know a lot of people. he says again. I know, that's exactly why I am nervous. I say and he nods. I walk up and down again. ,,here. Lucas says and hands me a cup of drink. "Lucas. I sigh. It's not much, just to make you less nervous. He says and I sigh. I take the shot and put the cup away. I get some water. ,,Lotte. I hear Luke calling. ,,luke. I call when I see him and give him a hug. ,,how is it going. He asks. I almost puke. I say from the nerves. "Its gonna be fine babey, we're here. I hear behind Luke and see Calum standing. I give him a hug. "We've heard the song. It's great lotte. Luke says and I nod. ,,Okay. I say and grab a microphone. I put in my earphones and sigh. I do some voice exercises. ,,honey. I say quickly to Lucas who comes running with honey. I take a small spoon and put it in my mouth. ,,for my throat. I say to Lucas who looks at me strangely. I give calum a quick kiss and they walk away. i look at lara. ,,you look good. I tell her. She irons her light pink satin dress well. ,,you look good too. She says. I look in the mirror. My brown hair is curled and half up. I'm wearing a beautiful soft strapless dress. I look at Lara and I take her hand. We get our sign that we can go on. We walk onto the stage and the lights are already on. all different colors.

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag

Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin

Like a house of cards, one blow from cavin' in?

Do you ever feel already buried deep?

Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you?

'Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light

And let it shine

Just own the night

Like the Fourth of July

'Cause baby, you're a firework

Come on, show 'em what you're worth

Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh"

As you shoot across the sky

Baby, you're a firework

Come on, let your colors burst

Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh"

You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

You don't have to feel like a waste of space

You're original, cannot be replaced

If you only knew what the future holds

After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed

So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road

Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow

And when it's time, you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light

And let it shine

Just own the night

Like the Fourth of July

'Cause baby, you're a firework

Come on, show 'em what you're worth

Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh"

As you shoot across the sky

Baby, you're a firework

Come on, let your colors burst

Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh"

You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

boom, boom, boom

Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon

It's always been inside of you, you, you

And now it's time to let it through

'Cause baby, you're a firework

Come on, show 'em what you're worth

Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh"

As you shoot across the sky

Baby, you're a firework

Come on, let your colors burst

Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh"

You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

boom, boom, boom

Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon

boom, boom, boom

Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon

Fireworks are fired at every firework. Everyone starts cheering. We bow and Lara takes my hand. "We have another number. A new one, and we'd like to ask you to grab your phone and turn on the light. I ask the audience. Lara looks at me and I nod. the other lights go out and there is a spotlight on lara and me. Lara sighs once and looks up. The first tunes begin and Lara begins to sing. I go along for a while and we see the beautiful lights. I can hear from Lara's voice that she is having a hard time. I take her hand and we continue to sing the song. Everyone starts clapping and Lara gives me a hug. ,,And ladies and gentlemen, lotte and lara won the award for best performance and best song. We hear and Shawn Mendes arrives with two awards. I put my hand over my mouth and Lara does the same. ,,o my god. I say and give her a hug. I give Shawn a hug and Lara does the same. ,,thank you. I say through the microphone and lara and I wipe some tears away. thank you, everyone, family, fans, thank you. Calls lara into the microphone and everyone starts clapping and cheering. We walk backstage. Lucas gives us a hug. After a while we walk back into the hall. We sit at the table next to the boys from 5sos. Harry has a gig now and he sees the sign of the times. I sing along slowly and wave along. When Harry is done I get a notification on my phone. A picture of me, on calum his instagram story on insta. my girl loving her friends is in the discription and the video that I sing along with harry. I look at calum and he winks at me. Little mix comes on now and I start clapping again. When they finish their performance I jump up because they also won an award. "Let's go to the after party. I say happily and she nods.

calum pov.

I grab a glass of champagne and take lotte her hand. Sierra and crystal are also here with us. "You were so beautiful. Crystal says. lotte gives her a hug. Thank you, it was such an experience. she says and smiles at me. I look at her. she's all radiant. I open my blazer and let it be. I feel Lotte's hand sliding down my stomach to my back. "You look good Cal. she says softly. I give her a hug. "You too baby. I say and give her a kiss. "Lotte, come, Lewis Capaldi is here. Calls Lara and pulls Lotte along. I smile. After a while I see Lotte happy with Harry and Perrie. She loves this. She is happy here. Niall and lewis also join them and they also give them a hug. I'm chatting with luke and ashton. "Oh my god. I hear past me and I look at Lotte. ,,what. I ask confused. "Johnny Depp is here. she says and has a little fangirl moment. "Come. she says and pulls me through the crowd. We arrive at Mr. Depp. "Hey, I'm calum. I say when I shake his hand. ,,nice to meet you. he says and shakes my hand. Lotte is all watching. ,,This is my girlfriend, Lotte. I say. You sounded really good with your performance. says Johnny. ,,Thank you, I am a big fan. She says. He pulls her into a hug. ,,Thank you, I really like your music too. He says and they let go of each other again. We walk back to Luke and Ashton. ,,and. asks Luke. He likes our music. she says happily. "nice. Ashton says happily. "I'm going back to Harry and Niall. she says and she walks away again. "And, how are things between you two. asks Luke. ,,I love her. I want her next to me. I say to him and I look at him. ,,what are you up to. Luke asks and I sigh.