114. The End

calum pov.

She looks really beautiful. I grab my paper and sigh. my hands tremble and see Lotte take my hand. She smiles at me. I focus on my paper again.

babey,

I love you. I still remember the first day I saw you. Your beautiful then blond hair fell over your shoulders and your green eyes looked at me curiously. the first thing I thought then. Wow, what a beautiful girl. Since then, something had developed between us. Thank you for helping us the first two years of our work. Thank you for always being there for us and still being here when we need you. We drove on a very bumpy road. I hurt you so many times, every time you said you were leaving, I didn't believe you. I wanted you in my life. And yes, I've screwed it up many times, but from now on. Never again, from today we are a team. After our first date in San Francisco, the day after, I got a speech from Luke telling me not to hang out with you. Because I would hurt you and you were his sister. Of course that didn't stop me. Sorry for all the tears, for the sadness. I'm going to replace it with love for you. Love for us. Because lotte, you deserve happiness, you've already had such a shit life with your father and everything. I'm sure he's here today. He'll be proud of you, Lotte, just like the rest of us here. The things you do and have achieved. We are all proud of you. the beautiful, independent woman you have become. I also want to involve Nathan in this. You once told me that you will love him forever. What I get, actually you would have been standing here with him a few years ago. I'm already happy that I have a part of you because lotte, you have enough to share. Share with the people you love. I will always be behind you. Supporting you in difficult times. Holding your hair after what you call a nice evening. Supporting you with your tours and music. When you have the crazy 5 minutes, dance around in the kitchen and sing along to the music and when you go back to your old you. The you who love the action, the violence. I am with you, I will always walk by your side. Because Lotte Hemmings, no Maria Charlotte Hemmings-Smith. I love you.

I put my paper away again and look at Lotte. she looks happy at me. she has tears in her eyes. ,,I love you. she says and pulls me into a hug.

Lotte pov.

I let go of calum and grab my own paper. I sigh and look at him.

Dear callie,

First. Thank you. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for your friendship and love. We have indeed had a bumpy road. The ups and downs. But nothing, nothing keeps us apart. That day during the lunchbreak. Luke, as always, sat down with me and took his friends with him. Ashton, Michael and you. A mysterious black haired boy. From that moment on I wanted to know who you were. What was your goal. I wanted to know everything about you. The times with my father you were all there for me. what luke didn't know until now. Is that when I stayed with you, you always lay next to me. Because I couldn't sleep. I felt safe with you. Always felt. You accepted me right away. How I was. You always said I was beautiful. You saw through my scars. Very often when I had a tendency to hurt myself. When I was holding the blade. Wanted to end this life. Were you there. I my thoughts. Without you even realizing it you helped me with so much cal, thank you. I still remember the date in San Francisco. I was so nervous. All night. Until the moment at the pier. Where for the first time I felt your soft lips on mine. Then I knew. I don't want to lose you. I know you've had a really hard time with the idea of me continuing with Nathan. Would marry him. That I can never love you 100%. But babe, I do. I love you with all my heart. Even if you broke it many times. Too often actually. But that's good now. You came every time with glue to help me. How many times have we argued, yes, too many times. About the smallest things. Because we were still small. I was 16-17. You were 20-21. But cal, how I look at us now. What quarrel or discussion. As hard as it gets, we can do this. We can do this together, you and me. With you I was able to make my fantasies a reality. Thank you for always taking my hand when I'm nervous. Thank you for always putting me at ease. I know I'm not the easiest. I never will be, but I do know I love you. Every day. You are the one I want to wake up to and fall asleep by at night. You are the one for me calum thomas hood.

I look at him and he has tears in his eyes. ,,I love you. he says and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and wipe away a few tears. we look at the master of ceremonies again. ,,Then comes the official part. he says happily. ,,take each other's right hand. he says and calum takes my hand. "do you Maria Charlotte Hemming-Smith, take Calum Thomas Hood as your lawful husband and promise to remain with him through all circumstances. asked the man and I look at calum. I nod. ,,yes I do. I say and he smiles at me. "do you calum thomas hood, take maria charlotte hemming-smith as your lawful wife and promise to be there for her through all circumstances. the man asks. I look into his beautiful brown eyes. ,,yes I do. He says and I smile at him. "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife Hood. You may kiss the bride. The man says and calum puts his hand on my hip and I feel his soft lips on mine. Everyone around us bursts out cheering, but that doesn't matter. I feel calum against me and that's all that matters.