20.

lotte pov.

we get off the plane. I'm taking elenour and sophia with me. I see Paul already and give him a hug. We have 3 weeks holidays now. "You didn't say anything about this, didn't you. I ask him and he shakes his head. ,,I would not dare. He says. we're going to surprise the boys today. We get out and are taken to our VIP spots. After 5 minutes the support act starts, 5sos. I hold up a sign with the text. Im back bitches. I see luke looking and he smiles at me and he taps calum. he waves at me.

We walk backstage. We go straight to the dressing room. I knock. Some crazy fans come in. I say happily when I open the door. I get 9 pairs of arms around me. I withdraw and introduce Elena and Sophia to the rest. I see that louis and elenour and liam and sophia are immediately talking. I turn to calum and immediately feel his soft lips on mine. I smile and pull back. ,,What is the plan for tomorrow. I ask them. We are going to record amnesia. He says. are we sleeping in the bus. I ask him and he nods.

The next day I wake up early. I put on short black pants with a white 5sos shirt. I walk out of the bus and walk back in because I have no shoes on. I put on my white vans and walk out again. I get in the car and we drive to where we need to be. I get out and see that they are already busy. at the end they have a very nice view of America. I'm going to stand at the edge. it is quite cold. I'm wearing micheal his cardigan. so yeah.. that's too big. Suddenly I feel 2 arms wrap around me from behind. I smile and he kisses my neck. I look at him and he presses his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. I withdraw. "Lotte." I hear someone yell and turn around. I see Lara standing and Steven standing. I walk over and give them a hug. "Did we put that broken home video online yet?" I ask. she thinks and then says. "No, I don't think so." I nod. ,,I'm going home in 2 days.'' Lara says. I nod. "Yeah, so do I. just to visit nash and cameron and see if the video is online." I say. they nod. calum puts his arm around my hip and I feel his hand drop into my back pocket. I look at him and he grins. i shake my head.

Luke pov.

I see calum and lotte looking at each other and calum gently presses his lips against lotte's. I smile at it. After a while they come running together. We get in the car and drive to the house where we will stay for these two days. I'm in a room with Ashton. After a while we hear some moaning coming from the other room. Ashton and I look at each other.

Lotte pov.

i wake up and i get up. I grab calum his shirt from the floor and put it on. I walk downstairs and see only Luke sitting there. I grab a glass of water and sit across from him. "Did you and calum do it safely?" Luke asks super dryly without looking from his cell phone. I spit out my drink and start coughing. "Luke." I yell. I get up and walk back upstairs. I walk into the bathroom. "Lotte." Calum yells and turns quickly. "Oh, don't be like that. like I've never seen you naked before." I say and start brushing my teeth. I walk back into the room and put on white shorts and a light pink sweater. I walk downstairs. "You're mad at me." Luke asks. i shake my head. ,,I have something to tell you about calum. he che-" "hey guys." calum yells. i look at luke. he says without sound. ,,calum has another.'' I'm good at lip reading. I nod. "Calum is it true?" I ask. "What babe." he asks. "Are you cheating?" I ask. "We don't have anything anymore. so who cares? he says. I feel the tears coming. "Yeah, that's right, we don't have anything. Oke, it's fine. and what did last night means to you. nothing at all for sure. I.. I.. oh never mind. Fack you." I yell and run upstairs crying. "Lotte wait." I hear Calum call out, but I'm already slamming the door. tears run down my cheek. I run up the street and turn a few corners. until I bump into someone. "Sorry I .. sorry." I say and want to continue only he grabs my wrist and pulls me against him. "lotte.. what's wrong." I hear Lucas's voice say. ,,c-calum is.'' I can't get any further because I burst into tears again. "Lotte." I hear "him" calling.