42.

Lotte pov.

We walk back into the group. ,,where were you. Luke asks me. ,,we had a talk. I say to him. He nods. We're having an after-party. Michael says happily. ,,That's right. I say and I look at calum. I sigh. "I'm going to the hotel. I'll see you later lara. I say and walk away. "I'll walk with you. I hear past me and see calum standing. "You're not making this any easier, are you. I sigh. "We're still friends. He says. I nod. ,,We won't see each other in two days, so let's keep it cozy between us. he says as he puts his arm around me. I nod and walk to the hotel room.

We walk into the club where the after party is. Lara holds my hand. I wear my black dress. It fits nicely against my body. I see Perrie coming towards me. ,,you look beautiful. She says happily and gives me a hug. ,,thanks, you too. I say. Lara and I walk to the girls. I see harry. His long hair is nicely curled. ,,Hey darling. He says as he gives me a half hug and a kiss on my cheek. ,,hey. I say to him. "Can you talk for a minute. He whispered in my ear. I look at him and he looks at me pleadingly. I nod. he takes my hand and we walk out. The backside. There are a few people smoking and kissing. I sigh and sit on a bench somewhere. "What is on your mind. I ask him. ,,one direction will stop after this year. He says. I look at him. ,,what. How so. I ask him. It's great fun, but we just want something different. Our songs are wrong. So we make one last album and then it's done. He says. I look at him and nod. I don't really know what to say. I am very sorry. I say to him. "Yes, I understand, I wanted to tell you myself, not that you hear it through someone else. He says. "thanks harry. I say when I give him a hug. I can see calum standing against the wall. He blows out the smoke. "I'm going back inside. Harry says. ,,Yes that's OK. I'll stay here for a while. I say when I smile at him. I look at calum. I sigh and walk over to him. ,,hey. He says as he takes another drag on his cigarette. ,,hey. Come have a drink with me, I really want to forget everything for a while. I ask him. He sighs. We both know what happened then. he says when he looks at me. ,,Last evening, last time. I say as I take his hand and pull him inside. "Two shots of vodka. I ask the bartender. ,,vodka, you. Calum says with a laugh. "You can't do that at all. he says afterwards. I look at him. we get it and grab it. ,,cheers. I say and toss the drink back. I immediately get a new one and I throw this one back too. Calum looks at me. ,,Lotte. he says when he looks at me. "What, I want a nice evening. I say. ,,with who, the toilet. he says with a laugh. I shake my head laughing. "No, with you. I say when I feel the alcohol flowing through my body. "We'll borrow her for a while. I hear and I get caught. I see jade and perrie pulling me to the dance floor. i look at calum leaning against the bar and looking at me.

Everyone's pretty drunk already. I can't see calum anymore and I really need to go to the bathroom. I walk that way and suddenly feel hands on my hip and I turn around startled so that I almost fall. ,,it's me. Says calum who grips my tighter. I look into his eyes. He is slightly bent over me. ,,hey. I say. I smile at him. ,,hey. He says. "How much have you got. he asks me. ,,I do not know. I say to him. His hands are still on my lower back. ,,What is it. I ask him when he looks at me. ,,nothing. He says quickly and I see that he is turning a little red. ,,What is it. I ask laughing as I put my hand on his cheek. I move my thumb back and forth a bit. ,,you are beautiful, no amazing. Everything is beautiful. Your eyes, lips, body. Your whole inner self. He says. a hand moves to my neck and he strokes my lip with his thumb once. "calum. I say when I take his hand. "I screwed up, I know. I know I won't get you back. I promise you, I'll be a better boyfriend for you. he says as he walks backwards. I still hold his hand. He pulls me towards him and I turn. Calum leans against the wall. I hang against him. He is wearing a blue blouse. ,,you look so good. He says and I feel myself turning red. "Aw, you're blushing. Says calum. ,,stop. I say to him. ,,I want to go home. I say to him. His hands move to my ass. We're in a corner somewhere. I feel him squeeze it once. "calum. I say. ,,I want you. He says in my ear and presses a kiss on my neck. ,,You are drunk. I say and he shakes his head. ,,No, you are my drug, I want your lotte. He says softly as he squeezes my ass again. ,,I want you. He says and I feel his lips on my neck. I start to suck. "calum. I sigh. My hands are on his chest. Calum pulls my hips against him and I can feel him being hard. ,,o my god. I say softly. ,,Lotte, I want you so badly. You're making me crazy. He says. I swallow once. "Come. I say to him as I take his hand and pull him along.

We arrive at the house. I just opened the door and am immediately pressed against the wall. I feel calum's lips on mine. My hands go to his buttons on his blouse and I open it. I feel his tongue slide over mine. Calum takes off his blouse and then turn me around. I stand with my face to the wall. I feel him gently lower the zipper and then the dress falls down. I turn around again and calum looks at me. I only have a thong on now. calum's eyes linger on mine. His hands slide up from my hips. I pull him closer to me. He kisses me again. ,,jump. He says between kisses and I jump up. I feel his hands on my butt and I wrap my legs around his hips. his warm upper body feels soft against mine. Our room door opens and he calmly lays me down on the bed. "I'll show you how much I love you. he says calmly. His lips move to my neck and he starts kissing everywhere. His hands are still on my hips. He moves downstairs. He presses kisses on both my breasts. One hand remains there, the other hand I feel on the edge of my thong. He takes it off and presses all kisses on my thighs. "calum. I moan. He looks at me and I feel a finger inside me. I drop my head and soon feel a second one. I grab the hand on my chest, he squeezes it gently. after a while i feel finger three and i feel his tongue. I gasp. This is new. ,,are you OK. He asks carefully as he stops and looks at me. ,,mmm. I mumble. He comes up, his fingers still inside me, moving slowly up and down. "Do you like this. He asks and I open my eyes. He hangs above me. I wrap my legs around his hips and pull him close to me, pressing my lips to his. I want to turn him around but he stops me. ,,What is it. I ask him. "Let me do this for you. he says as he slowly pushes me back. I lay back and let calum do its thing. ,,Should I stop or do something else. he asks me and I shake my head. "No, it just hurt a little. I say softly. ,,Sorry. he says as he slowly moves his fingers up and down and gives me a kiss. He goes to my neck again. My hand moves to his hair and I wrap my fingers in it. Calum goes up and down a little faster. "calum. I moan. My hands go to his belt and undo it. Immediately his button and zip go with it and my hand slides in. I grab him. Calum's fingers leave my body and I quickly turn around. ,,lott you don-,,sht. I say and pull his pants down. I climb up and look at him. I give him a kiss. Now it's my turn. I whisper in his ear and also press a kiss on his neck. I move my hands up and down. I make a twisting motion. I get to his collarbone and start sucking on it a bit. ,,Lotte. he moans. his hand goes into my hair and he pulls me up a little. ,,what are you doing with me. he says as he presses his lips to mine. I'm going to sit. Calum comes up too and grabs me. I pull back and push him back. I crawl down and get on my knees in front of him. I run my tongue over it and then put it in my mouth. I go up and down using my tongue and sucking movements. ,,Lotte. He moans again. At one point calum stands up and pulls me up too. He just hit himself against the wall with me in between. I feel him go in and lay my head on his schoulder. He starts thrusting. ,,calum. I moan as I am pushed against the wall. ,,I am yours. I sigh and press my lips into his neck. I feel his hands on my buttocks and moments later I'm lying in my bed. Calum grabs my legs and puts them over his shoulders. He's going even deeper now. I moan, he moans. I feel his drops of sweat fall on me. His hands are along my head and one hand of mine has calum entwined his fingers and the other hand is on my chest. "Come for me babey. he whispered. he starts to thrust more violently and a moment later I come, after a while calum plops past me. I lie on my back and look at him. i smile at me.