48.

Lotte pov.

Luke and I are recording a live video clip and putting it on youtube. What do you think of Sierra? Luke asks my when we are eating a salad. I look up and see him looking at me. ,,I don't know her that well, but she seems like a nice woman. I say and take a bite of my salmon. He nods. "Better than Arzaylea. He asks and looks at me smiling and I nod my head. ,,much better. She was really an awfull person. I say and Luke laughs. "Yeah, then I was sure. he says with a laugh. "I'm glad it's over between you two. I say and he looks at me. "What happened between Calum and you. he asks after a while. I sigh and look at him. ,,Calum cheated on me the first time. He keeps saying he likes me, but he keeps cheating. Matt doesn't like me either. Calum said that too and he says Matt made him cheat on me. I tell him. "Do you believe that. Luke asks and I shrug. ,,I do not know. He shows that he likes me but yeah, I don't know. I say and he nods. ,,Do you want to sing a few songs that you have on your album. he asks me. I nod and grab my book. ,,What is the name of your album. He asks. "heartbroken. I say and Luke looks at me. ,,sounds depressing. He says and I look at him. ,,welcome in my life. I say as I slide through the page of my booklet. ,,Okay, if I die young, you already know that one, drown, maybe, hold me while you wait, forever, before he cheats, ghost of you, sorry, see you later and loved you once. I tell him. "Okay, let's see the text. He asks. I hand him my booklet and let him read the text. ,,These lyrics lot, you really have a gift. He says. Thank you, Lara is working hard on it too. I say smiling and he nods. ,,yeah ofcourse. He says. I grab a guitar and sit down on the floor again. Why are we sitting on the floor if there is a sofa there? Luke asks me with a smile. ,,We've been doing this for so long, we're better off writing on the floor. I say smiling and he nods. ,,that's true. He says. we write down a few more tunes and phrases. "are we go back in a bit. I ask him and he nods. "Yeah, it's already 4 o'clock. He says and I nod. we clean up and drive back to the house. We walk back into the garden and Ashton is already having a barbecue. "You're just in time. Says Michael who comes over with some plates. I smile at him. ,,hey. I hear past me. "Hey Lara, Luke and I finished the song. I say happily to her. ,,omg, finally, we didn't get through it. She says and I nod. "Thank you Luke. Lara says to Luke. No problem, we also have an new song now. He says happily and I nod. "Where's calum. I ask him if I don't see calum. ,,no idea. He says. "I'm going to look for him. I say as I walk out of the garden. I walk down the stairs to the sea and see someone sitting on a boulder in the distance. It's getting dark again. I walk up to there and see that it is calum. I sigh in relief. ,,hey. I say when I'm with him and look up. ,,hey. he says as he helps me up the rock. I sit next to him. ,,What is wrong. he asks as he looks at me. "Nothing, I didnt know where you where. I say and he nods. ,,yeah, you were in the studio with luke, nice new song by the way. he says and looks back at the sea. ,,Thank you, we wrote it together. I say and he nods. ,,what is it calum. I ask him and he shakes his head. ,,What is it. I ask again and put my hand on his arm. "I ruined it so many times with you. You are always so sweet to me and I only hurt you. We got into a fight and I just left without saying goodbye or wishing you luck. Sorry lotte, you just deserve a nice guy. He says when he gets up. "calum. I say when I get up too. "I don't deserve you, you deserve someone better than me. he says and walks away. "calum. I say and follow him. "cal. I say a little angrier. He turns around. I don't want someone who is nicer. I want you. Yes you hurt me. Yes we are fighting, but at the end of the day I want to lie next to you. I want you calum. I say as I grab his hands. "I'm not perfect Lotte, I'm not worth it. he says looking down. ,,you are perfect for me. To me you are worth fighting for. I say and he looks at me. his beautiful brown eyes look at me sadly. ,,You are it for me. I want to fall asleep next to you, argue with you, kiss you, explore the world together with you. I want you calum hood. I say to him. ,,I love you. He says and presses his lips to mine.

Here I am. At the airport. It's going to be okay, these 7 months are over in no time. Go have fun, you deserve this. Calum says in my ear. I let go and look at him. "You're the best thing that happened to me. He says and kisses my forehead. "I got you back and now I'm going again. I sigh and wipe my tears away. "It's going to be okay babe. We can do this. He says and gives me a hug. I let go and walk over to Luke. ,,have fun, your own tour. Keep me posted how it's like, how you're feeling and how awesome it is. Luke says happily and I smile at him. ,,I willl. I say and give him a hug. "I'll call you okay. I say when I let go of him. He nods and I finish the rest. we're going to america to rehearse and hire a few more people, we have a few more applications and appointments before we actually go on tour. We have small hall and bars that are rented for us. I get on the plane and Lara sits down next to me. I grab her hand. 7 months to remember. she says and looks at me. I nod. ,,7 months of celebration. I say and look out the window. 7 months without him.