12.

Lotte POV.

We are in the tour bus. I walk out of the bathroom and dry my hair with my towel. I come across Luke and he takes my wrist. ,, How can you do that? Calum loves you. "" He says. "I know Harry for longer than today." Is all I say and walk on. I sit down with the rest at the end of the bus. I look at the Telefision and the news is on. We look at it. Then Steven's house comes into the picture. You see photos of Steven and me. At Truth or Dare we had to kiss, they show those photos. "You slut." Says Calum softly. "What." I shout. "I said you slut." Calum is shouting now. "Why." I ask. ,, First kiss me, then Steven and now with Harry. You are a real slut. Who is the next Niall. "" He asks/shouts. "Well if you act like this maybe yes." I call back. "At least Harry makes an effort for me." I shout. Calum stands up and walks towards me. He takes his hand out and then I feel something burning on my cheek. I look at him. He looks shocked. "Lotte Sorry I-" "No Calum. Stop it. I'm gone. "" I scream hard at him. I walk out of the room and pack my suitcase and put all my clothes in it. I am also starting to cry. I walk to the bathroom and see that my whole cheek is red. I hear Luke and Micheal shout something. I put on my shirt and jogging pants. I'm going to lie on my bed. With my back to the opening. I'm starting to cry. I hear something and feel a hand on my shoulder. I shake off the hand. "Lotte .. H-he didn't mean it." I hear the sweet voice of Micheal say. "Leave me alone." I say. I hear him walking away.

I have certainly been awake for 2 hours. I look at my mobile and see that it is 3 in the moring. I sigh and get up. I grab my cardigan and put it on. I walk to the fridge and grab yogurt. I walk all the way in the back of the bus. I'm sitting down and start crying again. We have already stopped. I put on my black pants with a red checkered blouse. I leave it open. I still have a shirt on. I look at my mobile and see that it is already 7 in the morning. I carefully open the bus door. I walk outside, I walk around a bit until I see Zayn smoking outside. I walk to him. "Hey woke up early too." Asks Zayn. I nod. "Yes, a fight with Calum and couldn't sleep." I say. he nods. "could I stay with you for a few days." I ask. "Yes, of course," he says. I nod. "I'm going to get my clothes." I say and he walks along. We walk to the bus and I carefully open the door. I write a note for Calum and grab my suitcase. I walk outside again.

Calum POV.

I wake up and get up. I walk to the kitchen and find a note. I immediately recognize Lottes handwriting.

Dear Calum,

I can't stand this anymore so I am a few days with 1D. I forgive you before hitting and that you called me a slut. you're right. I'm one. I just don't want to contact you anymore. Then I have time to think. I go on a date with Harry and see how we will continue with us. I still care about you a lot. You are and will always remain my number 1.

Kisses Lotte.

*1 month later*

It is exactly a month ago that Lotte left. We hardly talk to each other. In the meantime I also wrote a few songs. like. Amnesia, I Miss you. Nobody has heard those songs only Luke, Micheal and Ashton. I'm going to sing it tonight. for her. She is also doing well herself. Together with Lara, she has put a few covers on their YouTube channel again. They are really good. Tonight we sing Amnesia together and I only sing I Miss You. Luke has also written a song that he will sing alone tonight. wherever you are. We have to get up in an hour. First Luke goes. And when he has sung we come. I walk outside and come across the rest. They are laughing. Harry has his arm over Lottes shoulder. I see that Lotte has a lot of bracelets around 1 arm. She never normally has that. They laugh again and Lotte looks my way and she is immediately quiet. I turn around and walk away. I walk back. I walk into the room. ,, Luke. Since when does Lotte wear bracelets. "" I ask. "Not that I know." He says. "She already had that 3 days ago when I started painting her hair." Says Micheal. I am thinking. I look at Luke with big eyes. "She won't." Luke asks. I shrug my shoulders. Then Lotte comes in. Her beautiful brown hair falls over her shoulders. Micheal painted it 3 days ago and painted dark red highlights in it. It looks super nice. We get up. "Well the performance starts." Says Ashton.