3.

lotte pov.

It is now 5 days later that nash has told me that he likes me. We have to go back to school this afternoon. I'm having breakfast with Lara. Lara is our cleaner. She is 18 and has no family anymore, that's why she lives with us. Lara and I are in the same class, I am 16 myself. When we have finished breakfast we walk to school together. A car stops past us and we see Cameron, he is a friend of Nash. ,,Hey, do you want to ride with me.'' He asks and we nod. We get in the car and drive to school. When we arrive at school we get out and walk inside. I can already see the boys. Nash just came in too. He looks at me and I quickly look away. "I'm going to my locker." I say and walk to my locker. I open my locker and put my books in it. "Lotte, we need to talk." Nash says, standing next to me. "Nash, I can't." I say without looking at him. "Why not." He says annoyed. "Because we're moving. The boys got a tour in America. We're going at the end of this week." I say as I close my locker and look at him.

Perrie pov.

I grab the photo of lotte and me. She was my best friend when she came to our school. We always sang together. I hear the bell ring and I walk downstairs to open the door. I see it's Harry. "Hey Harry." I say as I let him in. He is a friend of mine and goes to school with me. How are you? he asks. I shrug. ,,Yes, I miss Lotte, but other than that I'm fine.'' I say. "Yes, I understand, I miss her too." He says as he sits down on the couch.

Lotte pov.

Nash looks at me sadly. The bell is ringing. "I have to go." I say as I walk away. ,,Come to the park later, okay, then I'll explain something.'' I say to him and walk to my classroom.

After school we go to the park and I sit on the bench. I put my bag on the floor and look at Nash. I sigh. It's a difficult story, but let me explain. Luke's parents made Luke. After the divorced Luke went with his mother. He had found another man and then I came. They got divorced after that and I stayed with Dad and Luke lived with his grandparents. I don't know where my mother is. My father hasn't always been the nicest to me and I didn't like him." I say when I look away. Nash takes my hand and I look at him. "Sorry to hear this," he says. I shrug. "Luke is actually the only family I have and who accepts me for who I am." I say and he nods. "If you could have relationships and stuff?" he asks. I shake my head. "No, I wasn't even allowed to look at a boy. In England I had a friend, Harry. But my father has cut off all contact." I tell him. "How intense." Nash says. a tear rolls down my cheek. "Hey yourre okay?" he asks and puts an arm around me. ,,I want so badly to go back to London but I also want to stay here so badly..I don't want to lose you.'' I say crying. "You have to follow your heart. you shouldn't stay here because of me. if you want to go back to london then go. yes i will miss you. if you're happy I'm happy." he says. I smile. ,,follow your heart. then everything will be fine. he says. we get up and we walk home. I walk in. I can still see nash walking. I run up to him and call his name. I wrap my arms around him. ,,I follow you. you are my heart." I tell him.