27.

calum pov.

I follow her into the forest. the runs to an abandoned forest house. it looks scary and yet I walk towards it. I open the door and see Nathan coming down the stairs with Lucas and a boy I don't know. "Calum what are you doing here?" Lucas asks. "I'd better ask you that." I ask. "I live here," he says and I see a few other men approaching and a few more girls. a man gives her some bags that lotte also had to her and she walks up to me and puts them in her bra and walks past me. I see Lotte's father coming down. "Hey calum, that was a long time ago," he says. "Yeah, hi." I say bluntly. he pushes me. "Dad stop." I hear a familiar girl's voice say. I see Lotte coming down the stairs. "Lotte come." I say and grab her arm and stretch her out of the house.

3 months later.

lotte pov.

i don't know what luke and the rest are up to it's not good. I'm back in the house and hear a gunshot. I shoot straight and see a message from lara.

lara: lotte whatever happens stay in your room. everything will be fine.

I look at it in amazement and eventually go down. I come into the living room and feel a hand on my mouth and am pulled back. I'm scared to death and look back and see Danny standing. "What are you doing?" I whisper to him. "Nothing there is police outside. Nathan is outside too." He says and I immediately pull free and run outside. I see police everywhere. I walk over to Nathan who is being held at gunpoint by my father. I look at my father. I'm going to stand in front of Nathan. "Lotte to the side," says my father. i shake my head. I suddenly hear a lot of shots and I fall to the ground and see my father running away. I grab Nathan's hand and run to the police cars. i feel nathan let go of my hand and i see luke standing i turn around and see nathan standing. I call him. He looks at me and then I hear 1 more shot. i see nathan fall to the ground, i want to run to him but ashton pulls me into one of the police cars and drives away. I keep hitting the window. nathan. my nathan taken from me.

I'm still looking at the ceiling. almost all night. my alarm goes off and I get up. I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. bags, red eyes from crying and my hair falls lifelessly down my head. today is the funeral of nathan, died 4 days ago. I still get tears in my eyes when I think about it. I ignore the boys too. I could have saved him. I walk downstairs and see the rest already sitting there. I walk straight to the kitchen. I think lara and steven are still upstairs. I hear the bell. "She's in the kitchen." I hear Ashton say. Moments later I feel 2 strong arms around me. I just know it's Lucas. I hug him back. we talk a little. we walk back to the living room where the rest are sitting. "Do you talk to them?" Calum asks, surprised. I look at him and ignore him. I'm going to sit on the couch. "We can't do anything about it. you can keep acting angry but hey-'' ,,you called the police. they killed Nathan. If you hadn't called the police he would still be here. I cry to them. I get up and run upstairs. I close my door and lie on the bed. I start to cry. moments later the bed collapses and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look and see Michael sitting. "He didn't mean it like that. we miss him too. we really shouldn't have called the police," he says. I wrap my arms around him. he hugs me back. "I'm sorry." I say.

we're standing outside in the rain at the funeral. I put my bunch of black roses on the black box. I'm going to stand next to Luke again. the tears roll down my cheeks. Nathan's parents are there. everyone from the house. also my father. if we are one of the last still there we go home. I look back one more time. When we get home I go straight upstairs to the bathroom.

luke pov.

I immediately see Lotte walking upstairs. I walk quietly. I am thinking. razor blades. she is depressed, i run up the stairs and into her room. no lotte. I walk into the bathroom. there I see Lotte sitting on the floor in the shower. the water is on so we don't hear her. but she is crying very hard. I turn off the shower and sit next to her. she's only wearing a t-shirt of mine. I sit next to her and pull her into a hug. she cries out on my shoulder.

lotte pov.

I see Luke walking out the door again. I take a shower and then put on some jogging pants and a sweater. I walk downstairs. I sit on the couch and grab a pillow. I press it on my stomach and let my face fall into it. I suddenly feel a pair of arms around me and see that it is Lara. I put my arms around her too. so we stand for a while. the rest of the boys join in too. we sit down and i am pulled onto luke's lap. he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. we put the news on. There is a hurricane coming this week. make sure everything is closed properly. there will be wind gusts of 110 kilometers per hour. make sure you stay inside. we hear the newscaster say. i look at luke. he squeezes my hand once as a sign that it's going to be okay. all of a sudden calum's phone rings and he picks up. ,,yeah...we get that..that's good..goodbye.'' he says. we look at him. ,,Next week we actually had to go on tour, but we are now postponing that with the storm.'' he says. "I'm going down to the basement. I have an idea." I say and get up from Luke's lap. I walk to the basement where all the boys' musical instruments are. I grab a guitar and sit down. I sigh when I forget how to do it. I hear someone on the stairs and see calum coming towards me. "Should I help?" he asks. I shrug. ,,I forgot how to do it.'' I say and look at the guitar. he chuckles and sits down behind me. I take my hands off and I feel the tingling going through my body. he help me and after a while I succeed again. I'm playing a tune. I lean against calum's belly and he is bent over me. I suddenly start to sing.