86.

calum pov.

I wake up and see Lotte still sleeping peacefully. I get out of bed and put on my gym shorts. I walk downstairs and already see a few people sitting there. ,,good morning. I say and get some hey back. I walk outside and see Ashton sitting outside. ,,hey. He says. ,,hey. I say when I sit next to him. "What did you do yesterday. Ashton asks me. ,,just, not much. I say with a small smile. Ashton starts laughing. ,,of course. He says. After a while, Lotte stumbles out. "Yeah, not much cal, that's why she can barely walk. Ashton says laughing and I look at Lotte. I get up and grab her. ,,are you OK. I ask. I have a performance tonight. I can't even walk normally. She says smiling as she looks at me. "Come. I say and pull her onto my back. Lotte puts her hands on my eyes. "lot, I cant see anything now. I say to her and smile. ,,true. she says in my ear. I try my best to walk in with Lotte on my back. "Why is lotte on your back? I hear Luke ask and Lotte lets go of my head. I look at Luke. ,,because calum, fucked lotte a little too hard yesterday. We hear Ashton calling from outside. ,,run. I hear Lotte calling and I run away quickly. ,, hood. I hear Luke calling. I walk up the stairs and fall on the bed. Lotte starts laughing. ,,Yes. she says and smiles at me. ,,Sorry. I say and start laughing with her. "It doesn't matter, it was good. she says and looks at the ceiling. ,,Yes, you can say that after 3 times. I say and poke her once in the stomach. She turns her head to me and looks at me with her beautiful green eyes. "Don't mess it up again. she says softly. ,,promises. Never again. I say to her and press a kiss to her lips.

Lotte pov.

I look at him. "Come on, let's go down. I say as I put my hand on his leg. But we won't survive that. He says. "We can't stay here. I say smiling. "Of course we can. He says as I feel his arms around me and am pulled back onto the bed. "calum. I call laughing. "Come. I say as I pat him and stand up. I walk to the door and wait for him. He comes out of the room with a sigh and we walk downstairs. Luke and alice are sitting on the couch. "You're lucky you're my best friend. Luke says pointing to calum. "You see, nothing's wrong. I say as I walk to the kitchen. "Lotte, we have to leave in half an hour. says lara sitting outside with ravens. ,,yes I know. I say to her as I sit next to her. "I'm going to buy a dog. Calum says happily when I get his phone in my face. ,,how so. I ask him. ,,Look, what a cutie. He says when he shows the pictures. He's in the shelter in LA, he's just 5 months old. He says. "Yeah, that's really sad. I say to him and he nods. ,,mom. We hear and we all look at ravens. ,,Yes darling. Lara asks her. "He can already talk. I ask her and she nods. ,,that's new. I say. So, when we get to LA, I'll go get it. he says happily. ,,That's good, then Summer has a friend. I say happy. ,, where is summer actually. He asks. "Um, she's with Mali now. I say and he nods. "lotte, we must go. Lucas says and I nod. we walk to the living room. "We're gone. I say to them. ,,Yes, tonight we are on the tour bus, because we are driving to Washington. says Luke. ,,Yes, we have two tour buses or 1 large one. I ask him. ,,I think we have a big one now, and from then on we'll have two separate ones, because we both have a different tour. Ashton says and I nod. "Okay, we'll see you tonight. I say and give calum a kiss and we walk out the door.

We do a sound check and then have an interview with some fans who have won. When we're done with the sound check, lara and I sit on stage and the fans come in. They all sit on the chairs for us. "Good afternoon everyone. I say and get a few hi back. ,,Okay, we're going to answer a few questions, but keep it clean. I say and everyone nods in agreement. We designate a girl. ,,How are you, with the tour, the loss of Steven and that you have to raise ravens on your own. asks a girl. "I look at Lara. ,,thank you, it's going really well, raven turned 1 last week and it really is a man of his own. I am not alone, I have the boys and of course Lotte around me who help me very well. she says and takes my hand. Lucas comes after us and gives us some water. "Lucas. Some girls call out and Lucas waves once and everyone starts screaming. Lucas walks away again. "So Lucas. I ask around. "He's so hot. A girl says and we start laughing. "Yes, he is. Lucas come here. I shout across the room. Lucas arrives again and some girls get shy. He squats down next to me. ,,Yes. He asks. ,,you are hot. Says a girl from the audience and Lucas laughs. "Thank you, you look good too. He says and gives her a wink and she almost faints. Lucas walks away again and we point to the next girl. "How are you, Lotte. You gave an interview about your depression and stuff, it helped me a lot. Thank you. says a girl. "Aww, thank you, that's really nice to hear. Yes, I'm doing fine. It is of course quite busy with the tour and so on and sometimes quite stressful. Of course also because raven is there and should not be left alone. But it is really great to see all the nice places. I say and they nod. "How's your depression, if I may ask. asks another girl. ,,of course you can. Ehm yes, I am still depressed, also with everything going on in my private life. So yes, I have better and worse days. Like everyone else I think. But I have a lot of people around me who help me with it. I say and they nod. After a few more questions, the time is up and lara and I get up. I give a few girls a hug and then it's done. We walk backstage and I see the rest. "You have fans. I say laughing to Lucas. ,,Yes. He smiles back and gives Alice a kiss. It's going to rain. Karin says who enters. I sigh. ,,So, waterproof make-up. Lara says with a laugh. we get ready for the concert and have something to eat. "Come on babes. I'll tell Lara when we're done. Ashton and calum enter. ,,yes luke is with sierra and michael is with crystal. So they had date night. Ashton says. ,,Okay. I say and pat ravens on my head. ,,cheers. We say as we pour our shot back. Almost every performance a drink. "Hop bitches. Ryan says with a laugh and we walk to the side of the stage. We hear our drop and walk onto the stage. We start with dancing with your ghost. When it's over, it starts to rain. I look at Lara. she wipes a tear. "They're here. She says to me and I nod. we sing the rest of the setlist. It rained super hard throughout the concert. My white blouse sticks to my body and so does Lara's dress. ,,thank you. We call through the microphone and we bow for the last time. We run off stage and I jump into calum's arms. "Oh you're wet. He laughs and pushes me back to the ground. "Yeah, and I'm cold. I say as we approach. ,,You can shower in the bus. Ashton says. Such a small shower where you can just turn your butt. No thanks. Lara says and we quickly walk to the showers with Alice. We take a quick shower and I put on a shirt and shorts. we walk back and go to the bus. I'm in the mood for pasta. I say when I fall on the couch in the back of the bus. "babe. I hear and look up. Calum is standing there with a plate of pasta. "Oh my god. I say and take it happily. ,,I love you. I say as I take a bite of pasta. "Are you talking to me or to the pasta? Calum asks who sits down opposite me. "Do you want me to lie to you. I ask with full mouth and he looks away smiling.