71.

Lotte pov.

I get up and see Luke pinging his guitar a bit. I'm going to sit next to him. ,,hey. I say and he looks at me. ,,hey. He says. "You left calum behind. he says with a laugh. "He's sleeping. I say and look at him. "You really love him, don't you. luke asks as I am still looking at the sleeping calum. "Yeah, even though I don't even want to, but he's doing well. He makes me happy. I say and smile at Luke. ,,that is beautiful. I know you guys have some history and too much arguing. But how you two stack up against each other in the past year? I really only see love between you two. He says. "Yeah, we're really arguing. It's not all rainbows and sunshine. I say. Yes, but that's normal, Sierra and I have a fight sometimes. The boys sometimes argue. But at the end of the day, we want that person by our side. Luke says and I nod. "Thank you Luke. I say and lay my head on his shoulder. "for what. he asks confused. ,,everything. I say and he puts his arm around me. I look at lara and raven, they are both sleeping. I take a picture. "What were you actually doing. I ask him. ,,Practice some songs, come up with a new tune. he says and I nod. ,,How's your album, alive. asks Luke. Well, we've sold a lot already. When we are in America we go to Karin. For some more things to talk about. I say and he nods. Raven wakes up. His beautiful big blue eyes look at me. "Hey Raven. I say when I take it from Lara. I sit next to Luke again with ravens on his lap. Raven runs his fingers over the guitar. He makes some noises. ,,he is so cute. I say and look at him. I can't wait to have kids of my own. I say and Luke looks at me. Nor is calum. He says and gives me a wink. ,,Now is not the best time, with the tour and stuff. And I'm 20 and calum is 24. Let's enjoy each other first. I say to him. ,,Okay. He says. Ashton wakes up. I look at him. ,,Raven, go to bonus daddy. I say and give it to Ashton. He looks at me with wide eyes. Lara told me. You're going to be a really good father ash. I say and walk back to the other side of the plane. I see calum leaning against the side and he is stretched out across the two chairs. "There's my babey. He says happily as he extends his arms to me. I grin and sit between his legs.

After a long flight we are finally in Amsterdam. "We're going to Ellie tomorrow. Luke says to me and I nod. ellie, luke's niece, she's still alive. Last we heard from her that the chemo is working. ,,Michael is going to dye my hair blue tomorrow. Says calum who is standing behind me. I turn around. ,,blue. I ask him and he nods. ,, yup. He says. ,,Okay. I say and we walk to the hotel. I move my hand to my throat. ,,What is it. asks Michael. ,,my throat hurts. I say and he nods. "Probably due to flying. I say and he nods again. ,,We are going to the Ziggo Dome. Because we still have some things to discuss. I say to the rest. We take the taxi and go to the ziggo dome

,,ok, so better secret love song before dancing with your ghost. I ask the rest. ,,yeah, because they're pretty high notes, and we probably cry with dancng with your ghost. So I think it's smarter. says lara. "yeah okay. I say and write down the numbers. "Who wants coffee. I hear Ashton shouting happily and see the boys arrive with starbucks. ,,oh. I say and take my order. "How's your throat. asks Luke. "Yeah, still hurting. With swallowing etc. I say and he nods. "Can you sing then? He asks. I hope so. I say. We'll see. I say and he nods. the sound check is now. ,,what number now. I ask the rest. ,,secret love song. I ask and they nod. I sigh and stand in front of the microphone.

We keep behind closed doors

Every time I see you I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It'll never be enough

As you drive me to my house

I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down

You and I will have to hide

On the outside

Where I can't be yours and you can't be mine

But I know this, we got a love that is hopeless

Why can't I hold me in the street?

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish it could be like that

Why can't it be like that?

'Cause I'm yours

Why can't I say that I'm in love?

I wanna shout it from the rooftops

I wish it could be like that

Why can't it be like that?

'Cause I'm yours

I stop singing. "This is not possible guys. I say and sit on the floor. ,,Why can't I hold you in the street. I say and try to get the height. "arg. I say and let myself fall backwards. Maybe tomorrow will be better. says lara. Suddenly I see ravens above me. ,,hey. I say happily and he grabs my nose. I sit up and raven quickly crawls away. I chuckle. ,,come on let's go back to the hotel. Maybe tomorrow it will work. says victor. I nod. ,,Yes, we have been on the plane all day. I say and we clean up our things. It is 5 o'clock in the evening and we walk to the hotel. I am lying in the room with calum. I open the door. I see Calum and Ashton sitting on the couch. A puff of marijuana smells my way. "Guys. I say and sigh. Yeah, we're in Amsterdam. Ashton says. I shake my head. I walk to the bedroom. I take off my pants and shirt and grab a calum sweater. I put this on and sit on the bed. I hear a door and moments later the bedroom door opens. "hey babe. Calum says cautiously. ,,hey. I say without looking up from my phone. ,,are you mad. Calum asks carefully. ,,no of course not. I say when I look at him. "Can I have a kiss then? He asks sweetly as he opens the door all the way. I shake my head laughing. He's coming my way. "Can I have a kiss babe? he says when he stands in front of me. He is only wearing sports shorts. I feel his hand on my cheek. My fingers go over his tattoos. He leans forward and his lips find mine. I crawl back on bed with my lips still glued to calum's. Calum lays on me. He intertwines my fingers with his. The other is on my hip. He drops all his weight on me. His lips move to my neck. "calum. I sigh. ,,don't. I say and push him away from me a bit. "What's up baby. He asks as he lies down next to me. "I don't feel well and I don't want you to be sick right away. I say softly. He wraps his arms around me. "Come on baby. He says softly and presses a kiss on my forehead. ,,I'm going to sleep. I say as I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I take off Calum's sweater, my bra and put on a shirt. I go to bed and roll into my blanket. After a while I feel calum next to me. he showered. I'm going to lie against him. "Now you smell good. I say and hug him. He chuckles. "Sleep well baby. He says and I fall asleep.