55.

Lotte pov.

I feel his soft lips on mine. I'm still sitting on his lap. His hand moves to my neck and his lips are spreading kisses. I move my hips and feel him harden. ,,Lotte. He moans in my ear. "Don't challenge me. he says softly. "What happens If I do. I ask him calmly and he looks straight at me. I let my hands on his chest slide down slowly. I'm about his six pack. I feel him squeeze my butt once. I grab him. Calum rests his head on the back of the bath rim. I sit up a little more and give him a kiss on the jawline while continuing to move my hands. ,,Lotte. he says softly. I keep giving him kisses on his neck and go down a little further each time. "Are you so hot too? I ask him as I drain the bath. ,,Yes. he says in a hoarse voice. "Okay, I'm going to sleep, goodnight. I say when I get out of the bath. ,,nono. I hear calum say and for a moment later I stand with my back against the bathroom door. "This is not the deal. he says in a deep voice. ,,ow no. I say defiantly and he shakes his head. "What are you going to do about it, Mr. Hood. I say softly as I look at him and he bites his lip. I feel his hand slide over my body and effortlessly enter my body. "calum. I say and let my head fall on his chest. I'm going to do this. He whispered in my ear. He starts to go faster and I start to breathe harder. I feel his fingers leave my body and he looks at me. I grab his neck and pull him down a bit and place my lips on his. My hands go down again and grab him. Calum pushes me against the door. I let go of his lips and bend my knees. He looks at me and I put it in my mouth. I feel his hand on my head. I put my hands on his thighs. ,,Lotte. I hear him moan. He grabs my arm and pulls me up. He pushes me against the door and puts his weight against me. his lips are on my neck. He turns me around with ease and grabs my hips. A hand moves to the door and leans over my head. I feel him against me and he pushes him in. I rest my head against the door. "That's how it goes. He whispered sweetly in my ear. I nod. "Yeah, keep going. I moan and I feel him kiss my shoulder blade. "calum. I moan and grab his hand.

I wake up from something and see that I am alone in bed. ,,are you OK. I hear calum asking from the bathroom. "Yes, I was shocked by something. I say and put my head in my hand. ,,are you OK. He asks as he joins me. "Yeah, a bit of a headache. I say and look at him. I bumped your head against the door a little too hard yesterday. he says and grins. I smile at him. ,,I think it was you who did it. I say when I get up. I got a shirt of calum off the floor and put it on. I feel a hand on my wrist and am pulled back onto the bed. I fall on calum and look at him. ,,you are really nice lotte. He says and gives me a kiss. "I'm fun too. I say and he chuckles. ,,of course. He says. "I really like you too calum, I just want this to work. I tell him and he nods. ,,Are you coming with me and live with me again when we are in Australia. he asks after a while. I look at him. ,,um, I can't say that yet, the boys want to renovate the old house and then live there. I do not know yet. I say quickly. "Don't worry, you don't have to answer right away. He says and kisses my mouth. Have you heard the album yet? He asks and I shake my head. ,,No, haven't had time for that yet. But I will definitely listen. Otherwise I'll hear it tonight at the concert. I say to him. ,, we have a concert tonight. he says with a laugh. ,,What time is it actually. I ask him and he looks at his phone. His eyes widen. "shit. I should have been at the concert hall 10 minutes ago. He says quickly as he pushes me away and quickly puts on pants and a shirt. Oh, cal-pal has problems. I say jokingly when I give him his keys, wallet and phone. "Sorry babe, I'll see you tonight. Good luck with the interview. He says as he gives me a kiss and quickly runs out the door. I shake my head laughing. I walk down the stairs and see Lucas and Alice sitting on the couch. ,,what was that. he asks with a laugh. ,,Calum was late for an appointment. I say and they nod. ,,What time do we have the interview lara. I ask her. ,,at 6 pm. She says and I nod. ,,I'm going to 5sos concert tonight, would you like to come with me? I ask in general. "No, Alice and I are going out for dinner. says Lucas. ,,Steven is coming here. says lara. ,,Ryan and I are having dating night. Danny says happily. Victor and I are going to exercise. Tom says and I nod. ,,Oke, it's fine. I tell them. "Then I'll go alone. I say and get ready for the day.

We walk into the room and take a seat on the couch. Lara has a rose skirt with a black top and I'm wearing a black leather skirt with a white blouse. "Good evening ladies. Says Mark, the interviewer. ,,good evening. we say back. ,,how are you. He asks. ,,Yes, well, we now have a week off and in two days we go to Europe and we have our tour. Lara says and nods. ,,lotte, may I ask you something, because we have heard something from sources. He asks and I nod. ,,Yes of course. I say and I smile at him. We heard that the guys from 5 seconds of summer gave you money to start your band, is this true. he asks and lara looks at me. ,,Partly, the whole story is that Luke already wanted to start a band and I helped them a lot with that, with writing songs, bookings and also because I know Harry they became the support act through me. So Luke said from the start, help us get started, and we'll do it for you too. I say and he nods. ,,So I helped them move forward, so now they're helping us too. I say and he nods. "Okay, so you've put your time and money into them and they're actually paying you back now. He asks. ,,Yes, pretty much. I say to him. He nods. After laughing for a while, the interview is over. ,,Thank you for your time and I wish you a nice evening. Mark says and we shake his hand and walk away again. ,,what time is it. I ask Lara who is holding her phone. "It's 7:35 PM. She says. "Shit I have to go. I say as I quickly grab my things.