5.

Lotte pov.

Ella has been here for 2 weeks now. she's in the hospital, the rest have been gone for a week now. lara is with them. today I have to pick up ella she can go home for a few days. I walk to the hospital. "Hey Megan. how are you doing? I ask ella's nurse. "Yes, well. Ella has to be back here next Tuesday at 4 o'clock. she says. "Okay, that will be fine." I say. I grab ella who is in a wheelchair and walk home with her. "well ella. you don't really know me but i am luke's half sister, your half cousin." i say. "Hi, I'm Ella," she says. "What do you want to do this week?" I ask her. "I've always wanted to see my cousin perform," she says. I nod. we are home and she gets out of her wheelchair and walks up the stairs. "Well this is your room." I say to ella. she nods. "It's big," she says. I smile. "Can I put up pictures and posters?" she asks. I nod. "Yeah of course." I say and help her hang everything. all posters of justin bieber, 5sos, rihanna. everyone actually.

After a while ella fell asleep and I walk downstairs. I grab my laptop and sit on the couch. I start skype and call Luke. I quickly make myself a cup of tea and put the laptop on my lap. I can already see Luke appearing. He's holding a guitar and wearing a blue shirt. ,,hey. are you tired?" I ask him. he nods. ,,Ella just got home. she's sleeping." I say. he nods again. "O when will you be back home or in the area, ella wants to see you perform. so can you arrange something?" I ask him. he nods. ,,Yeah right. We'll be back again this weekend. I can pick you and ella up." he says. I nod. "Okay, why the guitar?" I ask him. "Oh I wrote a song for you," he says. "You and writing songs, that was my job." I say with a laugh. ,,Do you still want to hear it,'' he says fake angrily. I nod.

For a while we pretended

That we never had to end it

But we knew we had to say goodbye

You were crying at the airport

When they finally closed the plane door

I could barely hold it inside

Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you

But I just can't stop thinking of you

Wherever you are, you, wherever you are

Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you, wherever you are

I can fly a thousand oceans

But theres nothing that compares to

What we had and so i'll walk alone

I wish I didn't have to be gone

Maybe you've already moved on

But the truth is that I don't want to know

Torn in two, and I know I couldn't tell you

But I just can't stop thinking of you

Wherever you are, you, wherever you are

Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you, wherever you are

You can say we'll be together someday

Nothing lasts forever

Nothing stays the same

So why can't I stop feeling this way

Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you

But I just can't stop thinking of you

Wherever you are, you, wherever you are

Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you, wherever you are.

he puts his guitar away. "And." he asks. ,,omg.. I would love to hug you sooooooooo much.'' I say. he smiles. ,,so my songs are better.'' he asks. "Not really." I say. he smiles. "It's okay if I ask Nash and Cameron to come here. Then I'll see them too." I ask him. Yeah, sure, he says. "I'm going to sleep I'm really tired," he says. "Okay sleep well." I say and finish. i call nash. "Hello." I hear a sleepy nash on the other end of the line. ,,omg are you asleep already. Sorry. I say. ,,no problem. He says. "I was wondering if you'd come over sometime. I know you live in America now but I miss you. Maybe cameron wants to come too. I ask. Oh yes, I think it's very nice. I'm going to discuss it with cameron and then I'll let you know okay. He says. ,,good. Sleep well. I say and hang up. I yawn and decide to go to bed as well. I walk upstairs and go to bed.

the next day I wake up on the floor. I sit down and get up after a while. I knock on ella's door. "come in" she says. I open it and she is changing. "Good morning," she says happily. "Hey.. why so happy?" I ask. "I slept really well for the first time in years," she says. "Okay that's nice. do you want to watch tv downstairs. Then I can take a shower." I say. "Yeah, sure." she says and goes downstairs. I get into the shower. after a while I get out and dry myself. I put on lightly ripped jeans with a black T-shirt, then tie another checkered blouse around my waist. I walk downstairs. we are going to eat and then we want to go swimming. I give her a bikini and we go swimming. after a while I hear my name. I look back and I can't believe my eyes.

Luke approaches me. I wrap my arms around him. "Hey sister," he says happily. "Hey brother." I say laughing. I'll give the rest too a hug. Ella introduces herself and hugs everyone. I signal to Luke to come in with me. He nods and we walk to the kitchen. He sits down on the counter. "What is it?" he asks. "I spoke to ella's doctor and she said ella is deteriorating quickly." I say, taking a piece of paper and showing it to Luke. He got scared. "W-when is she going to die?" he asks. "If it continues like this at the end of next month," I say. he nods and stands up. he runs his hand through his hair. he leans against the counter. I hear him sobbing and I quickly walk towards him. I give him a hug and he wraps his arms around me. I've never actually seen him cry. "I'm sorry." I say. "Are you okay?" I ask as he lets go. he nods. He walks to the tap and throws some water over himself. "Let's go outside. He says. ,,are you sure. I ask to be sure and he nods. I'm going to sit on a bed. Michael sits across from me. He grabs my hand and pulls it to himself. He looks at my arm. "Those are new. he says softly. I pull my arm back and put it against my stomach. I look at him. He moves his hand to my knee. ,,do you want to talk. He asks quietly and I shake my head. "Okay, I'm here. If you want. He says and I nod. ,,thank you. I say as I give him a faint smile. after a while i am lifted up and i see that it is calum. I wrap my legs around his belly so I'm hanging on his belly now, his hands are on my legs almost on my ass. he happily spins in circles and then splashes into the water. I let go and we swim back up together. I look at him. I swim to the side and climb out. after a while it gets dark and then all of a sudden I hear. ,,lotte.. the party can start.'' I hear Nash yell. I turn around and there are Nash and Cameron. I walk over and give them all a hug. We grab a drink and play truth or dare. So it is still a very pleasant evening. No idea what we'll find tomorrow.