54.

Lotte pov.

We walk back into the club and we walk back to the lounge. ,,Lotte. I hear past me and see Harry standing. ,,hey. I say happy and give him a hug. ,,how are you. I ask him. ,,Okay, I'm working on my solo album. And then you, your own tour with lara. He says happily as he lets go of me. I nod. ,,yes, we have just finished with America and are going to Europe in 3 days. I say and he nods. ,,You come to London again, Perrie wants to see you too. He asks and I nod. "Of course, I'll call you when I can, okay. I ask him and he nods. We say goodbye again and I sit down on the couch next to Calum. He wraps his arm around my hips. "What's up baby. He asks me and I lay my head on his neck. "Nothing, I missed you. I say and he nods. "Go dance with me. I ask him and he nods. We walk to the dance floor and we start dancing. I rotate my hips. He holds them and spins me around a few times. I wrap my arms around his neck. ,,I love you. He says and presses his lips to mine. I withdraw. ,,I want you. I whisper softly. ,,what was that. he asks as he holds his head closer. I go with my lips to his ear. ,,I want you. I say again and give him a kiss under his ear. I see goosebumps. I let go of him and turn around. He still has my hips, I turn my ass against him. ,,Lotte. he says in my ear. I turn and look at him. I run my hands over his chest. He looks at me and shakes his head with a smile. ,,go home. He asks. ,,if you want. I ask him. He takes my hand and we walk to the lounge. ,,Lotte and I are going home. Says calum. ,,Yes, that's right, tomorrow we have our first concert again. Luke says and I look at them. he nods. We walk outside. ,,a concert. I ask him. "You're going on tour again. I ask him and he nods. ,,Yeah right. He says. ,,how long. I ask. ,,about 6 months. He says. I sigh. "And you don't tell me. I ask him. ,,Why, you are on tour yourself. He says. "Yeah, but I thought you were coming with us for a while. I say and look down. No, we have an album. He says. ,,Okay. I say. "Um, I'm going to sleep. You can go back if you want. I say and take off my heels. ,,Lotte, seriously. He asks and I nod. ,,Come here. Says calum who takes my hand. "I don't want sex with you, as long as there's nothing between us, I don't want this anymore. I just keep waiting for you and every time you come back we have sex and then you go again. I say angrily and Calum looks at me. "You think I'm using you for sex. he says angrily. "Yeah, I don't think there's more to it. I say and walk over. "just forget it, Lotte. I can still hear behind me. I sigh and walk home. I walk to the basement and turn on the lamp and sit behind the piano. I start with a tune.

Guess you were right to hide the way you feel

We'd keep pretending like it wasn't real

Said you need space and now I finally understand

Why you refused to take my hand

When you're in love, it's hard to hide the truth

I know you better than you think I do

Lookin' back, I see I should've held my tongue

But I was immature and young

I miss the uncertainty

And all the nights of losin' sleep

Just two kids and make believe

Can we go back to how it used to be?

I sigh and stop. I grab my book and sit on the floor. I go through it. Tomorrow we also have an interview in the evening. Who am i is in the corner somewhere. Excactly. I sigh and lean against the wall. After a while I get up and walk upstairs. I walk up the stairs and go to my bedroom. I fill the tub and go downstairs for a bottle of wine. I grab a glass on the way up and walk back into the bathroom. I put my hair in a messy bun and take off my dress. I put on some piano music and step into the bath. I pour a glass of wine and let the heat fill my body. I drop my head back and close my eyes. after sitting like this for a while, the door opens. I look up and see Calum standing there. "Sorry, I didn't know you were here. He says awkwardly and closes the door. I sigh. "calum. I shout and his head comes around the corner of the door. ,,Yes. He asks. Sorry. I say and look at him. "Would you like to join? I ask and he comes in. He takes off his blouse and his pants and he stands there in his underpants. "I'm not wearing anything either. I say to him and he pulls his underpants down and I push myself forward. I feel him step into the bath behind me and a moment later I feel him pull me towards him. I lay my back against his stomach. "Sorry I've been such a bitch lately. I say to him as I take a sip of the wine. ,,It's okay, you're going through a difficult phase, we've had that too. He says and I feel his hands on my stomach. ,,thank you. I say and give him and kiss on his jawline. ,,sorry if i'm too fierce sometimes i just want the best for you. he says as he brings his finger over my stomach to my thigh. "It does not matter, I get it. I say. I lay my head on his chest. I just want to forget everything between us and start over. I say to him. ,,We can't forget everything, we also had good times. But yes, I definitely want to start over. He says. ,,We'd better wait until after this tour. I say and I feel him nod. His hand goes over my breast. ,,Oh sorry. he says awkwardly. I take his hand and put it back. ,,you do not have to say sorry. It's not the first time you feel them. I say and listen to the music. I hear the bottle and then I see calum take a sip. "Come and see the show tomorrow. He asks. ,,if possible. We have an interview until 7.30 I think. I say and he nods. Then you just have to hurry. He whispered in my ear. I turn around and feel Calum's hands on my buttocks. His face is very close. "I have to hurry, you have to wait. I playfully say to him and calum looks from my lips to my eyes. He pulls me closer to him and I'm sitting on his lap now. I feel his dick move under me and I go a little red. "Don't be so shy, it's not the first time you feel him. he whispered. I swallow once. He looks at me and I press my lips to his.