41.

Lotte pov.

We are two weeks further. "I just want to be with you, Lotte. Understand that. he says angrily. I sigh. Calum, like I said. We just argue, all the facking time. You keep saying you love me. How many times have we been on dates together? 1 time. 1 fucking time. I don't feel anything between us. There's nothing left. I say back to him angrily. "So it's over. He says as he looks at me. ,,do you want that. I ask. ,,do you want that. he asks me. "No ofcourse not, but this. I don't want this either. I say to him. He sighs. "Okay, we don't work then. He says as he sits down on the couch. I sit next to him. We are both not happy. I say softly as I wipe my tears. He runs his hand through his hair. I have to record an album. he says and stands up. "What do you want with us. I ask him and he looks at me broken. he sighs. "Nothing, just nothing. he says brokenly and walks out the door. I sigh and let myself fall on calum's couch. He recently bought an apartment in Sydney. I remove my key from my key ring and put it on the table. I walk to his room and grab a bag and put all my stuff in it. I walk to the living room and look around. ,,bye. I whisper and close the door behind me. I walk down the street and hail a taxi. ,,airport. I say and put my earphones in. lara and i are going to tour in north america and canada. I'm going to see nash and shawn again. When we arrive at the airport I give the taxi some money and get out. Almost everything I need is already in America so I can get on in no time. I can already see Lara. "Hey, calum didn't drop you off. she asks. "No, we broke up. We argue so much, so I packed all my stuff. He didn't even say goodbye. I say as we walk to the gate. She takes my hand. "Come on girl. We have been touring for 4 months now. We're going to have a good time together. she says happily. I nod. ,,Yes thank you. I say and smile at her.

calum pov.

I walk into the studio and join the boys. "You look happy. Ashton says sarcastic. "Yeah, weve broken up, again. So yeah, we argue so much, don't have anything romantic, it's always fun. Until we have a relationship. I say and sigh. "You did say goodbye. Luke asks and I look at him questioningly. ,,goodbye. I ask and he nods. ,,They leave today for their tour, in America, we will see them in 4 months. Luke says and I look at him with wide eyes. ,,o my god, no, that was today. I say and run my hand through my hair. "calum. Sigh Michael. "Yeah, I really end up alone. I sigh and walk to the garden.

Lotte pov.

The tour has been going on for 4 weeks. "Come on, let's get dressed. I say to lara. ,,Yes Yes. She says. ,,Yes come. I say to her and walk to the wardrobe. "Here, this is for you. Says Stella, our stylist. I grab the dress and put it on. we're having an award show. We sing our new song and then have a show for the rest of the evening. We have been nominated for 2 categories. Best new artist and best songwriting. Stella also does our hair and makeup. I have curled my hair and it hang loose and a smokey eye for the make-up. My dark red dress fits nicely around my body. Lara has the same as me. I put on my earphones and jump up and down a bit. ,,Lotte and Lara are here. We hear and we walk up. ,,Good evening America. Thank you for allowing us to be here this evening. Lara says happily. I look at her. ,,um, we wrote a new song, especially for this. I say. I look around the room. A lot of famous people, many I know too. I sigh and get ready.

Ah

hey-ey

ah, ah

Ah

hey-ey

ah, ah

[LOTTE:]

he knows

Dirty secrets that I keep

Does he know it's killing me?

He knows, he knows

D-d-does he know

Another's hands have touched my skin

I won't tell him where I've been