99.

Lotte pov.

I look in the mirror. I'm wearing my black pants with black sneaker. My white shirt is loose along my body. I grab my black vest and see the box in the closet. I sigh and grab it. ,,Lotte. I hear and I look up. ,,Time to go. I sigh and walk down the stairs. The rest is already ready. It's getting dark already. We get in the car and drive to the house. The door opens quickly and I see them standing there. I give david and miranda a hug. "Come in girl. she says and gives me a kiss on my cheek. Only Lucas and I are there. We sit down at the table. What's going on. I generally ask when we have a drink. "First I want to congratulate you dear. You're getting married. I am so proud of you. Miranda says sweetly. ,,Thank you Miranda. That means a lot. I say and smile at her. ,,So. asks Lucas. ,,We received a total of 4 letters. No sender, no name, nothing. And yes, the letters are Nathan related. She says when she gives us the letters. I quickly read the letters and sigh. It will be toto. Lucas asks when he looks at me and I shake my head. "No, he leaves us alone. Maybe it's Nick, he never liked Nathan. I say and they nod. ,,could be. says David. "Have you thought about the police? I ask and look at them. Police don't take Ghost Town seriously. says David. ,,perhaps. But they also helped us with jack. So maybe I can do something. I say and they nod. In two weeks there will be a party again in the village. Miranda says. "Wow, festy week. I say happily and she nods. ,,Oh nice, then I immediately go to the bar to ask if they still need people. I say happy. Festy week is a celebration in the village. Not in ghost town but in the slum of sydney. Im trying to help each year behind the bar. Shall we go. Lucas says after a while and I nod. "We'll see you again soon okay. I say and she nods. We walk to the car. "Will you take me to calum? I ask him and he nods. ,,Yeah ofcourse. he says and we drive to sydney. After a few minutes we arrive and I open the door. Because yes, I have the key. "babe. I shout and hear someone come down the stairs. ,,hey. He says and comes over to me. ,,hey. Say I feel tears coming again. "Hey, what's up. He asks and wraps his arms around me. They don't leave my people alone. I say softly. "Who, who won't leave you alone. He asks. ,,I don't know. I say softly. I let go of him and walk upstairs. ,,babe, what is it. What is going on. he asks as he comes up behind me. I sniff once and look at him. "Why do you want me, you can get so much better. I say crying. "Babe, what are you talking about. he asks me. ,,look at me. I'm not pretty, I've got scars, I've got a life you don't want. I say. Calum puts his arms around me. ,,I want you lotte, I love you. Your scars, your battle scars. You're fucking sexy, the life you have there is your life, you grew up there. Takes some getting used to but babey. I want you, like I said, I want you every day, until the end of my life. I want to wake up next to you and grow old with you. You are my world lotte. he says sweetly as he rests his head on mine. "I love you Lotte. I want to marry you. But you have to promise me one thing. Include me in your life there. Please. He says and I look at him and shake my head. "No, that's to dangerous. I say as I turn and look at him. "babe. He says and I nod. ,,Okay. I sigh. "Come on, let's go to sleep. He says and I nod. he picks me up and I hang over his shoulder. "cal. I say smiling. "There's that smile again. He says happily and I am turned around. I am laid on the bed and calum hangs above me. ,,I love you. we say at the same time. ,,telepathy. I say smiling and press my lips to mine. I have a little surprise for you. he says and stands up. I sit on the bed and he takes a box. He hands it to me and I open it. It has a beautiful necklace in it. With a heart with a C engraved in it. ,,aww. Callie. I say and give calum a kiss. By the way, I also have something. I say when I think about it. I jump up and walk to my bag. I take out the little bag and toss it to calum. he catches it and opens it. I sit next to him again. He takes out a silver bracelet. Engraved with an L and our date. "It's beautiful babe. He says and gives me a kiss.

I wake up to a sound and look up. I see calum sitting up on the bed and he hums a bit along with his bass. I lie on my other side and look at him. I hear him singing softly. Sometimes I just forget he can sing. Because I hardly ever hear him sing outside of sound checks and performances. I smile.

And there goes my mind racing

And you are the reason

That I'm still breathing

I'm hopeless now

I' d climb every mountain

And swim every ocean

Just to be with you

And fix what I've broken

Oh, 'cause I need you to see

That you are the reason

He sings softly. His hair is longer and black again. His wavy hair is tousled on his head. "It's nice to wake up. I say and calum turns around. "Wake up to my own song. I say afterwards and calum lies next to me again. ,,always, when I miss you I listen to your songs. he says softly. ,,same. Always to heartbreak girl. I say smiling. "Don't ruin the moment. Calum says with a smile and wipes some hair from my face. He has a small beard. I put my hand on his cheek. ,,and. he says with a laugh. ,,Yes Nice. well. You're less cute. I say softly and he laughs. ,,You're going back to the youngblood era as the fans say. I say softly. ,,And which era do you like best. he asks me. "You, but if I have to choose. those blond tufts really looked good on you. And the young blood era. I say and smile. ,,The you, but in a blouse. Delicious. I say laughing and he chuckles. ,,okay okay. he says with a laugh and he looks at me. "So you love mini me. He smiles and I nod. I turn around and grab my phone and grab some pictures of him from when he was 16-17. "You were so cute here. I say to him when I show him a picture. "Oh baby stop. Calum says laughing as we look through my photos. ,,This one is so cute too. I say when a photo comes along of calum sitting on the floor with a cigarette and a triangle on his head. This was just before a concert. I say and he nods. ,,that you still have those. he says with a laugh. "Sure, why would I delete it. I say and he shrugs. I get on my knees and look at him. ,,what. he asks and I shake my head. He lies on his side and leans on his hand. His brown eyes look at me. I grab the guitar that's in the corner. I start to strum a little. ,,what will you be doing today. I ask him. "Nothing, or yes. Something with you but we have nothing else planned. He says and I chuckle. "Oh that was funny. Calum asks who takes my guitar and pulls me along. I fall on my back and calum starts to tickle me. ,,a calum stop. I howl when I start to struggle. ,,no. He says and continues to tickle me. ,,Stop. I shout with tears down my cheeks. He stops and I look at him. I'm going to sit. "Would you like to come to my house? And do something there. I ask him and he nods. ,,of course. He says. ,,Okay. I say and give him a kiss.