(47)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

The people who said you feel butterflies in your stomach were wrong.

They weren't the butterflies, they were the feels. The feelings of being so intimate, so close to each other. The inkling of knowing you're special to someone. Those feels travel from your brain to your heart and then expode there, so you can feel them in every inch of your body. Spreading and growing with warmth and fuzziness. That's probably why we compared them to butterflies.

I realised it then, the moment our lips touched. Something shifted in the universe. Between us, in our hearts. If I could feel it, then Jungkook could feel it too, because this moment was so precious for both of us.

Jungkook's hand pressed into my cheek, the softness of it melting into my skin as I felt his touch in my bones, surpassing my skin. His lips were gentle, leisurely placed on mine. He first kept them there, without any movement.

I sensed it as well, how intimate we had become. In the past ten minutes, Jungkook confessed his feelings to me. I wanted to cry and smile and laugh. He was so close and now, his lips were on mine, briefly fitting into each and every cell of mine. We were holding our breaths for about 15 seconds now, too scared to move.

My lashes fluttered a little, my eyes twitching.

What if there is a secret camera in this room? Oh God, what if my mom sees us like this?! I'd de dead meat...

A few moments later, Jungkook removed his lips without the intention of moving them, as I usually watched them doing in dramas. I didn't quite understand why did he pull back, I wanted more. More of him.

And then he attacked my lips again. This time, harder.

An unexpected moan slipped out of my mouth as I found myself reaching out to touch his face too. I moved my hands to his hair but then I dropped them back in my lap, unsure if I was being right to do it.

Jungkook grasped my arm lightly and placed it on his shoulder and I opened my eyes, surprised. He nodded absently, signalling me to continue what I was doing.

I wasn't sure how to continue, this was so new to me and so sudden. Never in a million years I expected my first kiss to happen in a hospital, while I was sick and looking all ugly in that nasty pair of hospital-wear.

And also, I didn't expect the guy to be this handsome. This caring. This sweet. My boyfriend.

I felt myself smile against his lips at that thought. He noticed.