(12)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

It has been three more days since I've been bedridden.

I'm bored.

I've read three novels since then but I can't read my course books.

I got up, humming lightly as I scrolled through my phone, searching for new music.

I used to have an app where you can sing and post your videos of you singing, and people would support you and your voice.

I once sang a song too.

It got like 13.6K likes.

Remembering the days, I downloaded the app again as I checked through it, finding new profiles of some underrated singers.

My eyes fell on a profile in black and white, the man in the photo wearing a mask and a bucket hat as his name was referred to as "JK".

I couldn't see his photo clearly as it was a bit blurred, but I decided to check it out since I was bored.

There were some covers of songs like '10000 hours', 'Nothing like us', 'We don't talk anymore', "Never not' and a few more.

And then there was a song which was highlighted as 'self-written'.

"Still With You"

This seems interesting.

Quickly plugging my earphones in my ears, I laid back playing the music with my heart beating at a faster pace.

In this time, only music is helping me.

The song started with a low melody, as I tried to concentrate on the soft voice echoing in the background.

This...is so good.

When the sound started resonating from my ear to ear, I fell in love with the song.

The lyrics are so mesmerizing.

The voice is so beautiful.

Wow...

Why do I think I've heard this voice before?

I didn't realise how I got so lost in the song. It was out of my imagination. And is it self written? This man seemed so talented.