(18)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*Jungkook's POV*

Done.

Just a wedding ceremony. No worries Kook, you got it.

But again, I felt unsure.

"Wish I was also invited."

"I wish that too, Taehyung." I turned my head to give a sympathetic look to my only friend, who was staring at me with a bored look and puppy eyes.

"You must get bored without me, right?" He rolled over the bed, now his face resting between his palms as he pouted.

"I always get bored. After all, you're the only one I've got to share anything with."

"And still you didn't convince them to bring me along?" He whined.

"That's not my party. I'm just a guest. And it won't take too long, I'll be back in just a few hours." I replied, fixing my neck tie.

"Your bed is so soft, feels like I'm sleeping on a pile of fur."

I watched him whisking on my mattress as I smiled, putting on my wristwatch when I turned around and saw him already knocked out, his butt sticking up in the air and his face buried into my pillow. Like a child.

"Taehyung? Did you-" I walked up to him to hear soft snores escaping from his parted mouth, and I rubbed my temples while pulling the covers over him.

I wrote a short note saying that I left the keys under the doormat, leaving it by the pillow as I quickly scurried out of my room, locking the main door.

Hello aunty, congratulations on your daughter's wedding. I wish her lots of happiness-

Wait, am I from the bride's side or the groom's side?

Does it matter?

Heck, it does. I forgot to ask mom.

Now standing by the road, I waited for my cab to arrive, the air suddenly feeling cold as I took out my phone to call my mom, but she didn't pick up.

I heard a honk and saw the cab pulling over the road, and I quickly got in to reach the destination.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━