(5)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"Dr. Jung Hoseok."

Such a good name. I hope his personality would be as good as his name.

Gulping and stepping on the stairs, I made my way to the glass door of the building as I tried to peep inside.

There seems to be a lot of people inside.

I roamed my eyes around through the glass, my palms becoming sweaty once again as I rubbed them against my skirt.

Be confident Hana.

I took a deep breath as I pulled the door with both my hands, but it didn't open.

Confusedly looking up at it, I noticed a small sign on the door that said 'push'

Oh.

I had to push it.

Looking around with embarrassment taking over me, I made sure no one noticed my stupid act.

This time I lightly pushed it and it opened as I stepped inside, a sweet smell took over my nostrils as I stood there for a second, admiring the inside of the building.

Wow. It's so ravishing.

The interior of the clinic was painted with vibrant colours, like a rainbow. The walls had beautiful sceneries and large frames with some quotes written on it. For a second it felt like I was in wonderland.

It doesn't even look like a clinic.

But I could already tell the doctor has a great taste and imagination.

"Hope World", said one enormous frame hanging on one wall, which was painted in light blue colour.

Indeed I feel hopeful.

I glanced around the place, where there were some people seated on the wooden benches. Maybe waiting for their turns?

Where should I ask for it?

I felt anxiety taking over me again as my eyes fell on a counter at the corner, the top of it saying "Reception"

I think that's where I could get the appointment from.

My mom used to do this when I was a kid. I didn't even know there would be a time I would have to visit a therapist.... alone.

I breathed heavily, taking slow steps towards the counter, which I realised was taller than I expected.

I'm short.

Pushing my feet up on my tiptoes, I placed my palms on the top of the counter, trying my best to look over to the person sitting behind the glass window.

But all I could see was...

A coconut?

No this can't be true.

How can there be a coconut in a receptionist's place?

I rubbed my eyes, my vision becoming a bit blurry.

Maybe because I haven't eaten anything since two days.

I looked over again, lightly tapping my fist on the wooden surface of the orange counter.

The person sitting in the chair turned around, glancing at me through the small semi circle-shaped opening in the glass window.

"Yes?"

Oh, it's a boy.

I pushed myself up again, finally meeting the eyes of the receptionist.

"I...uh... I want to get an appointment with Dr. Jung Hoseok." I whispered as his eyes crinkled a bit, making me feel confused.

Why is he smiling?

Do I have something on my face?

But he couldn't even see my face...

"Sure, what's your name?" He inquired, his voice seeming monotonous as he kept sitting on the chair, with only his dark brown hair and a glimpse of honey brown eyes accompanied with rimmed glasses on display.

"Uh... Kim Hana."

"Your age?"

"I'm 18." I whispered and he furrowed his brows.

"Alone?" Tilting his head, he asked and I felt my adrenaline rushing at a quick speed.

"Y-yeah.." I muttered, my feet feeling tired as I had been standing on my toes for too long.

"i-is there a problem?" I asked lowly, looking away from his eyes.

"No, it's okay." He replied. I couldn't tell if it was really okay.

"15,000 Won." He responded and my eyes widened.

That's a little expensive.

"Okay.." I took out the respective amount of money from my bag, handing it to the boy.

"Here's your card, please wait there." He slipped the card from the window and I picked it up.

"Thank you."

"No problem." Once again his eye crinkled and I felt strange.

"Wait..." He blurted out as I turned around and my heart skipped a beat.

Why?

A/N

Since I want to finish this book as soon as possible, I'll update often. Bear with it xD.

And thanks for your love towards this book guys. Means a lot to me <3

P.S- someone has made an entry👀🤭