(34)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

To the point where I could control myself, I waited patiently for a whole five minutes. I kept checking my wristwatch time to time, my eyes fixed on the busy road rushing with speedy cars and taxis.

I exhaled loudly, which totally indicated my anxiousness. I looked at my palms which turned sweaty despite the cold weather. Rubbing them along the back of my jeans, I sighed.

"I'm getting bored."

I looked at the source of the voice. There stood my little sister with the most annoying look on her face I had ever seen. A laugh bubbled up my throat and I patted her head.

"Me too baby, I'm so sorry you have to go with me... it's all because of your aunt."

"As long as we're getting food, I'm fine." She wiggled her brows.

I couldn't help but smile at her response. But then I remembered I had to remind myself of the sticky situation I was in.

Jia had already met Jungkook. And she also told him about me.

Drawing him in my secret book.

"Jia, if I tell you that I have a favor, would you listen to me?" I whispered to her, brushing my hand through the frizz of her hair.

"Of course unnie."

"Uh, the person who we are meeting today is the same person you met that day. You know?"

"Oh that ahjussi?" She suddenly beamed and I scrunched my face.

"Ahjussi? No baby he's so young! What makes you think he is an ahjussi?"

"But he looked like an ahjussi at the restaurant! I don't know!"

Well how would you know...

"Anyway, we're meeting Jungkook and you'll call him oppa. And another thing, the drawings you saw in my book were not of him. If he asks you again, just tell him that you mistook him as an anime character that I drew. Okay?"

"That was an anime? Then he looks like an anime too!" She jumped and I stuffed my hands in my pockets, remembering his features.

He does resemble an anime character.

"So, deal?"

"Yes! I get it."

I patted her head once again when I heard footsteps behind us. Turning my head at the back, I finally noticed Jungkook.

He was dressed in a white shirt and stripped jeans with a dark blue jacket over it. His hair caught my attention first, which seemed different today. They were a different colour. Almost dull brown. Beige.

I waved at him, my heart hammering at his presence. I lightly held Jia's hand and walked over to him.

"Hey, am I late?" His breathe was ragged, seeming like he came running all the way.