(16)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*Jungkook's POV*

Hah.

So that's a girl.

Pushing my phone down near my pillow, I let out a yawn because of the tiredness that college was giving me.

I wish I could just run away.

Somewhere far...

With someone.

Away from this shitty world, I just want to breathe without any problem. Just for some days...

*Ring Ring*

Talking about problem, here's another one.

Groaning in agitation, I picked up my phone again, my eyes flicking to read the letters gleaming on the screen.

"Yeah mom?"

"Jeon, are you awake?"

"I was, is there a problem?"

Listening to my mom's voice doesn't make me feel elated anymore. Because whenever she calls me, she moreover.... gives me orders.

"We're going on a business trip for a couple of days. We've got an invitation for a wedding from one of our associates."

"So, what does it has to do with me?"

Completely understanding what she was trying to say, I clenched my jaw, my grip on the phone tightening.

"I want you to attend it. It is very near to your-"

"Mom," making my voice a couple octaves high, I tried to retort "I can't, you know how busy I am these days!"

"But attending a wedding ceremony for a few hours won't do any harm Jeon. They're our special affiliates and I want our bond to get stronger. Moreover, she'll be happy to meet you too-"

"I'm not going. I'm sorry but you know how much I hate crowds mom."

"It won't be a crowded place Jeon, they're classy and I'm quite sure you'll enjoy.."

"Mom-"

"Jeon.."

By hearing her sweet tone suddenly turning into demanding one, I sighed.