(29)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*Jungkook's POV*

Hmm...

Unnie.

Who could that be?

I shuffled through all my contacts, checking out the people who were in my phone list, with whom I interact or used to interact.

There were barely thirteen people, two of them were my mom and dad, one Taehyung, one was Yoongi hyung, one was Jin hyung, another Hobi hyung.

Most of them are my hyungs.

Other few people were my classmates who asked for my number so I could send them notes.

How pathetic of me.

There was just one girl in my contact list, Yoona.

I don't think she is the supposed 'unnie' of that little girl.

She was my classmate since two years of my college. We barely interacted but she was smart, so I used to ask her for notes and discussions whenever I wasn't able to attend classes.

Would she draw me? Without my consent?

My mind was kind of agreeing but I was denying the thought. Though I remembered her asking me out in the first session, but after that we kind of quarreled and then I never made a single eye contact with her.

The probability isn't less though...

I sighed in frustration, tapping the back button aggressively. My fingers automatically clicked the VoiceStar app, which I used to check ten times a day, hoping for a reply.

But she didn't even read the message.

_______________________________________

17/9/17

-You

Hey, can I ask a question?
(not opened)
_______________________________________

Why won't she reply?

My intuitions were telling me that it was Hana. The same Hana.

I just wanted to confirm it, so that maybe, maybe we could become friends. Because to me, she was my saviour. Not so many people have helped me in my life.