(24)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*Jungkook's POV*

"Taehyung!!!"

I flew through the main door, my body feeling as light as a feather and my legs feeling like they were fitted on wheels.

I feel so happy...after so long...

My eyes fell on that familiar man sleeping under the covers, just like how I left him 3 hours ago.

"Mhm, you're back?" His muffled voice sounded annoyed as I switched on all the lights in my bedroom.

I don't even remember that I had so many lights. I usually prefer one bulb, or mostly...darkness.

The room lit up with brightness and I jumped on the bed, pulling the covers off my friend and grabbing his warm hands.

"Yah," he screamed as he swung his hands, eyelids half shut, "what happened? Did you win a lottery at the wedding?"

"Something like that."

"What?"

I shook my head, feeling jubilant from the inside, "I'll tell you, did you take you medicines?"

"Ah, I forgot. Thanks for reminding me..." He fiddled with the covers as he reached his back pocket, pulling out a capsule case.

I watched him heartedly, as he swallowed the pills and I rubbed his back after he kept the glass of water down.

"Now," I started, suddenly feeling excitement bubbling up inside me, "I'll tell you what's the reason for this happiness."

This reminds me when I used to tell my mom about what I did at school. She used to listen so carefully and would praise me, even for the littlest thing.

I miss those days so much....

"Tell me?" Taehyung waved his hand, bringing me out of my trance.

"Ah, so I told you about Yena. Remember?"

"Yena? That bitch who-"

"Hush Tae, don't say like that. Never insult a woman like that." I shushed him and he pursed his lips.

"But she did you wrong!" He snapped.