(30)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Everything was truly indecisive.

Things weren't meant to take such a strange turn. The same mother who used to scold me for the smallest mistakes, was the one who asked for an apology.

She hugged me, kissed my forehead, suddenly made me feel guilty of my own thoughts that I used to have about her.

This made me question; was it me who always took them wrong, or was it them who just wanted to keep me in their command so that I don't forget the path that I'm on?

Perhaps both.

Now I was in the same park, a few meters away from the entrance. The autumn leaves were crunching below my feet while I strolled, admiring the trees that now started to shed.

I sat down on a bench, swinging my legs back and forth. It was so silent. The darkness was taking over and I didn't know if I'll get to see him today.

A tap on my shoulder made me look back at the person and I bursted into the biggest smile ever.

"Doctor..."

"Are you okay, Hana?" He asked. I took a deep breathe and nodded. He smiled back, slowly going around the bench and taking a seat beside me.

He was wearing a blue hoodie as well. We both were matching and that made me feel cozy at some point. He noticed it as well and let out a laugh.

"Wow, was this fate?"

"I think that too, doctor.." I smiled. It was rather empty, lacking any emotions because I didn't know what I was feeling.

"Tell me about your day."

I turned my head a little towards him, where he was staring right into my soul. I sighed, slowly dropping my head on his shoulder.

"Does it matter, doctor?" I asked, a crack in my voice made me swallow my tears back.

"It truly does. And to me, it matters the most. You know Hana, I'm here to help you. To make you feel how you used to feel. And for that, you must tell me everything that's on your mind." While he talked, I could feel vibrations from his body travelling into mine while my head comfortably rested on his shoulder.

"My mom...she apologized," I started, staring at the ground. "She hugged me, I haven't felt that feeling in ages..."

"That's so... progressive!" He said after a pause. I felt his hand playing with the strands of my hair, gently patting my head.