(41)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*Note- I would advice you to play 'Still With You' by JK for better experience before starting this chapter <3

"Woah I didn't even realise that we've been chatting for 2 hours straight! Time really flies." Taehyung's sleepy voice boomed in the hollow room and I glanced up at the clock, showing 11:15.

Really.... I lost track of time!

It doesn't even feel like I spent 2 hours with them...it feels like a couple of minutes...

Is this how friendships work? It's so strange to know that we just met together for the first time and I don't wanna leave... I want to spend more time with them.

"For the first time hyung, your jokes didn't bore me." Jungkook teased Taehyung, making me unknowingly smile at the smug look on his face.

"Do you mean my jokes make you bored?" Taehyung shot him a deadly glare.

"Not always. But today, everything seems to be pretty interesting to me."

His words sent a wave of electricity down my spine, making my belly tickle with an uncertain feeling.

"I see, but sorry to ruin your interesting day bro. I need to go home." Taehyung said, scrambling for his phone and getting up from the soft carpet where all of us were resting.

That's right, I need to go back too...

"I think I need to go back as well." I sighed, pulling my hair together to tie them, only to notice the band that I secured on my wrist was not there anymore.

Where do all these bands disappear to!?

I looked here and there, searching for something to tie my hair with but there wasn't a single rubber band in my vision. I rolled my eyes in irritation, blowing away the thin tickly strands of hair falling into my face.

"Do not tie them, you look more beautiful this way."

I peeked through the forest of my hair falling into my face, the blur sight of Jungkook looking at me with such fondness made me curl my toes.

"But... I like my hair tied. I lost my rubber band." I said, feeling the warm fuzzy feeling creeping up my cheeks as I sweeped my hair away with both my hands.

"Maybe that's a signal you should leave them open." he said, smiling a little that the small dimples at the corner of his lips popped up again.

"Uh... okay." Feeling defeated, I parted my hair from the middle, the length obviously being short only reached a little below my shoulders. My hair were not that strong and shiny, they were dull and that was the reason I always tied them, and covered my head with hoodies in winters.