(20)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Goodness....

This name is so familiar!

Come on Hana, try to remember where you've seen him!

Somewhere, I don't clearly remember. Ugh!

I watch him give away the mic to the man, bowing to the crowd and walking off of the stage.

"This feels like....like a dream..."

"Right? Who could say such a shy looking boy would be able to sing in a crowd?"

If only you let me.....

"Anyways, mom?"

"Hm?"

"d-do you perhaps....know him personally?"

"No, Mrs. Han just introduced me to him. Are you interested?" She eyed me playfully.

Jeez.....

"That's why I didn't want to ask you." I shook my head in irritation, getting up.

"I'll be back, I'm going to the washroom over there." I pointed at the back and she nodded, talking to another unfamiliar woman sitting beside her.

Her usual habit of talking to strangers and making friends so easily. I could never.

As I walked to the back, I smiled when I came face to face with Yena, a cheerful grin playing on her chapped lips when she looked at me.

"You're Hana right?"

"Uh...yeah."

"You tried to commit suicide some days ago, if I'm not wrong?" Her gaze changed into a judging form, piercing black eyes boring holes into my body as I looked down.

"That's not what you think-"

"I know. Depressed people like you keep a lot within themselves. You know, maybe because of love life and stuff..." She moved her fingers over her perfectly manicured nails, eyes glued to my form.

Love life? Seriously?

"You really think it's all related to love? There could be other problems like academic tension, family pressure-"