•Introduction•

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Depression

/dɪˈprɛʃ(ə)n/

(noun)

A mental health disorder characterized by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life.

Or

Feeling of severe despondency and dejection.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

©unnshiii_07 presents

-Depressed- ™

A Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction.

Note:-

This book is dedicated to all the people out there, especially the teenagers going through a hard time.

Those who are unable to express themselves in front of others, who feel insecure, have anxiety disorders and mainly depression.

I know. I'm going through the same phase. It's hard to control your emotions and keeping up with all the bullshit happening in your life. Even if it's your fault or not. Believe me, I once used to have these suicidal thoughts too, that you all would be experiencing maybe right now.

But, it's not about losing hope and completely becoming incapable. You are the owner of your own life. The one who can change yourself. Now it depends on you, whether you want to change the bad into good or the bad into worse.

Most of the people I come across say they are "depressed". Now let me tell you, depression isn't a joke. The ones going through it know how it feels.

You can't just say that you're "depressed" if you're having normal mood swings or if you are sad because your parents yelled at you. It is a completely horrific phase and I wish no one goes through it.

At last, I just want to say, you're strong. Even if you're depressed for real, it isn't the end. It would be alright in the end. You'll be happy. Trust me. Just believe in yourself! Fight for yourself and prove that your existence is worth it!

I love you ♥️

Now, about the book:-

•This book is a pure work of fiction.

•Do not plagiarize.

•This book contains self harm, suicidal thoughts and some sensitive content. Read at your own.

•Chapters are short. Average 1500-1700 words.

I do not own any of the characters in the story. They're all a part of my imagination.

Extra note:-

The first few chapters might sound a little cringe and immature. However, since I'm trying my best and working on my writing style, the upcoming chapters would be worth it, I promise.

•Comment and share your ideas with me. I'd love to see your reactions towards this book.

Thank you.

©unnshiii_07.