(43)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

It wasn't so soon that I reached my apartment, holding my breath like I was about to get attacked by a terrorist or something.

Though it was me who was acting like one.

Jungkook, being the paranoid he was, stood at the bottom of the stairs to make sure I stepped into the elevator in his sight.

I waved at him when the door was about to close and caught him winking at me.

He...

Did he just wink at me?

I pressed my hands over my mouth, trying to suppress the smile that automatically slipped out.

he's cute, really.

After reaching up to my door, I let out a shaky sigh and gripped the cold metal knob, twisting it in the slightest way possible to avoid any source of sound.

Hopefully, it was open. I took my shoes off and placed them in the rack when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"...Hana."

Holy-

"I'm...so sorry mom, I-It was my fault. I'm sorry for not telling you. I was just so full of rage and I know I shouldn't have acted like that, sorry...sorry..." I kept on muttering, scared to turn around and face her.

"Show me your face."

I gulped hard, a bead of sweat unintentionally slipping down my forehead. I wiped it away, my heart thumping erratically in my chest.

"Mom..."

Before I could do anything, she pulled me against her chest, my head automatically placing itself over her shoulder as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Why Hana? I've told you, don't be so sorry."

"But I am at fault."

"It isn't your fault."

"It is..." I said between broken sobs.

"What wrong did you do, Hana?"

...What did I do wrong?

I actually don't know.

But I feel this guilt, of always being wrong, inconsiderate and selfish.