(10)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*Trigger Warning*

My gaze fell on the small shiny object at my desk, as I breathed heavily while wiping my tears off.

My mind filled with agitation and rage couldn't control me anymore.

That's it.

I don't want to live anymore.

I'm done with myself.

Legs shaking with terror but mind still stuck over my mom's hurtful words, I reached out to my desk, picking up the sharp blade.

"I lie because of our reputation."

"I've been telling everyone that you never get less than 85% marks.."

"Her daughter did better than you."

"Miss toothpick."

"Such a thin chick."

"My daughter is going to study abroad next year."

"Miss Kim, you can't even score passing marks."

"She'll fail this semester too, I'm quite sure.

"You can't do any better, loser."

"Aaaaaaah!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my mind going insane with all these things continuosly ringing inside my head.

I kept the sharp edge at my wrist, over the previous mark that was still visible to an extent.

And I pushed the blade in.

Sure it did hurt. But I couldn't feel it anymore.

Although, it wasn't hurtful than the agonizing sentences clouding in my head.

Blood oozed out the moment the sharp blade tore through my soft skin, and I cried out hard as the blade fell from my hand to the ground, along with the thick red liquid dripping from my wrist.

Loud bangs echoed on my door as I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't avert my gaze from the dark liquid continually flowing from my wrist, like a river.

"Hana! Open the door!"

"Hana! Open the door dear! What are you doing?"