(28)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

2 days later.

*Jungkook's POV*

"Uhm...you look sexy, hyung."

I tried to suppress my laugh, looking at the man sitting in front of me, face to face. He had an irritating kind of look with his eyes narrowed at me.

"I know what you mean, kiddo," he sweeped his long hair back and I pursed my lips, trying to swallow my giggles.

"Aish, this is so irritating." He said, followed by a curse and I sighed heavily before taking a bite of my pizza slice.

"What's wrong? I don't think anyone can even identify you in this." I pointed at his outfit.

"That's why I wanted to test it out. I guess no one is suspicious, right?" He asked, taking a slice and leaning back in his chair.

"Nah hyung. But if you act like this, then they might become suspicious." I looked over at him casually leaning with his legs spread in his black short skirt.

"Shit," he cursed again, "I forgot." With that he maintained his posture, sitting with one smooth leg over the other and brushed his bangs out of his forehead with his thin white fingers.

"God, you're so pale hyung." I giggled. "Anyway, why are you dressed up like a high school girl? Are you perhaps doing rolepl-"

"Shut up or I'm pulling out that damn tongue of yours and tying it to that pole right there."

"I'm sorry!" I wheezed, still not being familiar with my muscular hyung sitting in front of me in a skirt and blouse, with his pretty black hair brushing his shoulders which he would touch every five seconds.

"Stupid Seokjin." He rolled his eyes. "He offered me for this role. He told me there was a girl who had to do some scenes in his series but she got in an accident some days ago. He told me that I look very similar to her and that they're offering a good amount. So I was like, why not."

"Oh yeah, Seokjin hyung is busy shooting for his debut drama series these days." I memorized.

"Exactly. I wanted to test it in public before going to the set. Seems like no one figured that I'm a guy." He smirked.

"Yeah, you're already acting good. You should become an actor as well, Seokjin hyung would love your company." I winked at him, finishing the slice of pizza.