(7)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

It was when Dr. Hoseok whispered tenderly, his smile made me really comfortable and positive.

"So..." He picked out a pen and a notepad as he turned around.

I took a deep breath. I knew there is no need to be scared because he's a therapist and he surely knows better.

"For the past six months... I've been so lost. Like, I can't understand what's happening with me. I-I'm getting negative thoughts and the urge to sleep...and that too can't help." I started.

"Mhm..." He nodded, stiffly holding his pen as he scribbled something on the notepad.

"The more I sleep, the more I get tired. I don't want to do anything at this point. I'm tired...my parents have given up on me too... they think I'm useless. And there's no one with whom I can share my thoughts..." I added, directly saying whatever came out of my mind.

"I get it, Miss. Kim." He smiled, small depths taking place at the corner of his lips as his ebony eyes glared at me softly.

"This happens. And according to me, you need a friend. If you can't share, you can write a diary. It helps to let your emotions flow on a piece of paper." He explained.

"And about the negative thoughts, you have to control them yourself. You have to divert your mind towards something that you love to do. The first thing you should do is love yourself." He smiled as he tore the paper from the notepad.

"I try..." I whispered, pulling down the sleeve of my shirt to my wrists so that he doesn't see them.

"Love your flaws. No one is completely perfect. Depression isn't the end. In fact, it's a challenge that leads you to change yourself and become more capable of loving yourself, your life and the things you do. It will take time, just let the negativity out and try to live freely." He added.

If only it was that easy.

"If you s-say then I'll try my best doctor.." I whispered, my eyes averting away from him.

Like this, I talked to him for about ten minutes, sharing all the things I wished I could let out but wasn't able to do so, because no one was there to listen.

But he did.

Without judging me.

I felt so...light.

Yeah, after letting something out of your mind that had been bugging you since a long time surely makes you light-hearted and happy.

I think I did the right thing by visiting him.

He's amazing.

"So, anything else you wanna share that you want to let out? I want you to step out with zero regrets of visiting me." At last he asked me and I thought for a minute.

"I've been having a weird headache for the past two weeks.. that's all." I answered and he licked his lips, scribbling something else on another piece of paper.

"I have written some medicines here. Though I don't prescribe medicines to my clients, but I guess this will help." Handing me the piece of paper, he streched his arms.

He must be tired of listening to my nonsense.

"You can get these at the nearby pharmacy."

"O-okay doctor.." I stuffed the paper in my pocket, getting off the couch.

In mean time, the door of the cabin swung open, revealing a tall man.

I looked at him and my eyes widened.

It is the same boy from that reception cube.

But then I quickly looked away, because I can't make an eye contact. I find it awkward...

"Sir, my time is over. I'll come back tomorrow." He walked upto Dr. Hoseok's desk, as I stood up from my place, bowing to him.

"I'll leave now doctor. Thank you so much for helping me." I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"No problem Miss. It's my job."

Without looking anywhere else, I walked past straight that boy, the strong smell of his perfume pervading my nostrils.

"Yeah, you can go now.." Dr. Hoseok said, probably to the boy as I threw my bag over my shoulders.

"Uh, wait... Miss. Kim-"

Dr. Hoseok called out as I grabbed the doorknob.

"Yes doctor?"

"Jungkook will lead you to the pharmacy. Maybe you don't know so he'll guide you to there." He said and I nodded in panic.

"Jungkook, will you?"

"Sure, doctor." The brown haired boy said as he turned around,

And his eyes met mine.