(26)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*Hana's POV*

Wow....

This is amazing.

Feeling a pang of pain hit me right in the chest, I squeezed my eyes shut. The tears that were welled up in my eyes finally made their way strolling down my cheeks.

My back hit the cold wall as I slid myself down to a sitting position, covering my mouth so no whimpers would make their way out of this room.

They can sense fake friends, they can sense lies but they can't sense that their kid is depressed?!

Why?

And now.... they're naming this disease as mental illness...

But I'm not ill... I can't be... I'm fine...

I'm fine.

There's nothing wrong with my brain... I know...

Maybe sometimes I talk to myself, sometimes I do weird things, sometimes I can't process what's wrong with me....but that doesn't mean I am weak in the brain....

I blinked, fixating my eyes on the front cream coloured wall. But this time, I was sure I'm not going to do any negative deed like every time.

Dr. Hoseok had been mentoring me for days. I couldn't disappoint him. The promise that I made to him was the first ever promise that I swore to keep, no matter what.

I wiped my tears, trying to stop the swirling thoughts that were overtaking my senses. With my breathe so shallow and heart beating really slow, I tried to collect myself. Atleast I tried...

"You feel what? Sick? It's because of the goddamn devices. Give your phone to me."

"Hana, I already have so many problems with myself. Who isn't troubled in this decade? don't disturb me. Just go to sleep."

"What is this? Your teacher called to tell me you were not paying enough attention? Where is your damn mind!? Are you lovesick or something? Is there someone you have in your life?"

Ouch. Those cruel words still hurt the same.

"How funny my own parents never understood me.... accusing me of something so dirty that I couldn't even imagine myself..."